Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Its really irresponible, it hurts peoples free speech and im sorry but people r just jerks and thats why the consitution gave u a gun to be responsible as an american citizen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

I.N.R.I posted:

Dunno ... they look cool doing it though. kind of like isis with the all black and the covered faces and skinny bodies and flags and poo poo. Not that im saying isis is bad or that its bad to want to look like youre in isis

duh thats why theyre called "radical"

do u not know that word

oh my g*osh im sorry are ye not hip, i didnt mean tae offend ye that yer counter-cuturally insensitive my mistake :shobon: v

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
ISIS has better production values and recruitment drive than american antifa, maybe they need to consider MAGA'ing(Make Antifa Great Again) themselves first before embarrassing themselves in public with no coherent message and are even copying ISIS color schemes, its like they're not even trying, bunch of hacks smh

im thinking they need to use ballcaps, but get this, you wear them backwards and the logo is on the back parts away from the fronts so it shows that you are radical enough to be taken seriously while delivering a coherent message at the same time :hai:

antifa needs to wear american apparel to appeal to their american citizens, not wear oriental robes or sand towels on their face, thats weird

• Locked thread