Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

im having butt surgery today and the doc said I couldn't eat after midnight. Thought I'd play fast and loose by staying up till 1130 and having a last-minute meal but then I fell asleep. woke up at 3am hungry as gently caress and now im too hungry to sleep

what should I eat once im done with my butt surgery (they're installing a second anus and third buttcheek so I can poo poo twice as fast/do twice as much anal)

i could fuckin' go to a cheap steakhouse and fuckin' murder a cheap steak as soon as I come off the anesthesia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey Dahmer
May 21, 2017

by Pragmatica
Muldoon
Eat your dick, it will be a very small meal

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Shut the gently caress up

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
lmao butts

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
i'd recommend eatin' some rear end OP

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Grand Prize Winner posted:

what should I eat once im done with my butt surgery (they're installing a second anus and third buttcheek so I can poo poo twice as fast...)

Guess we'll brace ourselves for more of your posting.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i don't believe that you're getting that butt surgery done

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
You should try not eating for s few days. It really clears your mind

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
doctors don't know poo poo you should be eating as much as you can

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Les Os posted:

doctors don't know poo poo you should be eating as much as you can

this. you need to build your strength to survive the surgery.

eat a meatlovers pizza

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
goongrats on your transition op

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

KomodoWagon posted:

Shut the gently caress up

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I can understand a second anus but a third buttcheek really just seems like a needless vanity thing.

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

Jeffrey Dahmer posted:

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Just eat something. Who cares if your surgery gets a little lovely.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

eat a big bowl of beans, thats one of the foods that the doctors like dont eat but if you eat this I won't tell wink wink ;)

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

im having butt surgery today and the doc said I couldn't eat after midnight. Thought I'd play fast and loose by staying up till 1130 and having a last-minute meal but then I fell asleep. woke up at 3am hungry as gently caress and now im too hungry to sleep

what should I eat once im done with my butt surgery (they're installing a second anus and third buttcheek so I can poo poo twice as fast/do twice as much anal)

i could fuckin' go to a cheap steakhouse and fuckin' murder a cheap steak as soon as I come off the anesthesia

Having it bleached isn't surgery

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

A. Beaverhausen posted:

Having it bleached isn't surgery

Ohhhhhhh dddaaaayyyymmm :iceburn:

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I hears that smoking cuts down hunger OP. Go buy a pack or some of those tobacco pouches if you're too much of a pussy to pull on a fag.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
id say eat a huge piece of poo poo but im not one to advocate cannibalism :grin:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Eat it with your butt like in that South Park episode. This way it won't come up and flood your lungs when you're under. So stuff a burg up yo butt.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
:grin::grin::grin:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Enfield posted:

id say eat a huge piece of poo poo but im not one to advocate cannibalism :grin:

hehe

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

a hole-y ghost posted:

eat a big bowl of beans, thats one of the foods that the doctors like dont eat but if you eat this I won't tell wink wink ;)

this is true i read it in a cracked article Top 10 Things Anesthesists Don't Want You To KNow

1. they will play with your genitals (I dont know why that needs to be a secret duh)
2. Eat plenty its no big deal, theyre just spiteful assholes

i didnt read the rest i was just in it for the genital touching

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

I don't believe this and I bet you're getting a pilonidal cyst removed aren't you

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Colonel Cancer posted:

Eat it with your butt like in that South Park episode. This way it won't come up and flood your lungs when you're under. So stuff a burg up yo butt.

They did this in Guantanamo too

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
we see through your humblebragging, op

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Enfield posted:

Whoa! :eyepop:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

rear end contains 0 calories

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016
they want you to fast so you don't loving throw up hotdogs and inhale them into your lungs under anesthesia you goddammit idiot

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Enfield posted:

Lol

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

cardiacarrest123 posted:

they want you to fast so you don't loving throw up hotdogs and inhale them into your lungs under anesthesia you goddammit idiot

I always assumed it was because you loose bowel control under anesthesia and they didn't want to see/clean your poo poo

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Enfield posted:

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Enfield posted:

nice

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Enfield posted:

cardiacarrest123
Apr 10, 2016

Decebal posted:

I always assumed it was because you loose bowel control under anesthesia and they didn't want to see/clean your poo poo

Google pulmonary aspiration of gastric contents

Bagsack
Mar 29, 2007

I'm a fucking lobster

cardiacarrest123 posted:

Google pulmonary aspiration of gastric contents

Could you just give us a hint? It sounds like someone making GBS threads into their own lungs.

edit: it is, gross

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

rear end contains 0 calories

Not if you catch some chunks and dingleberries. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

cardiacarrest123 posted:

I think this is why some people itt want him to not fast too

• Locked thread