Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

• Always explore both ends of each bone pole and rope to make sure to get all relics, damned souls and experience fountains. Same goes with running towards the camera or in the opposite direction the camera points to whenever entering a new room or "scene"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

• the more characters nearby, the stronger your attack will be.
  • Rocks are your friend. Be friends with rocks.
  • Have at least one Source game before installing.
  • Learn to triangulate, and do it to every head statue you can see
  • There is a fan patch that fixes the achievements on the steam forums

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

• There's plenty of ammunition in the game, but switch the weapons from time to time. If you use one or two the whole time, you will run out of ammo for it. While we're at it, the shotgun and the rifle will probably be the two most used weapons. Get used to them both, the shotgun is 1-shotting most things within melee range, while the rifle is really weak, but accurate. Go for full body shots with the shotgun, and headshots with the rifle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

• When given the prompt 'Press A to say 'Who the f**K is Cable?!', you need to press A.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Doom 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

• In the menu (press triangle), you can choose what enemy to attack.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a megathread where people ask questions and posts paragraphs of crap when you can just google game name + gamefaqs and be in better shape. And they have their own website, and since its 2017, I bet they have their own discord too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

- Night vision is really only functional useful at night.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Colonel Campbell: Remember Snake, Night Vision is only useful at night!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only thing I really wanna know before I play a game is if the Normal difficulty is actually Easy or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

gently caress, this!!!

I got owned hard by the US version of Mega Man 2.

• Locked thread