Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
whos abducting people and mutilating the cattle and dogs? more cattle and dogs are mutilated every year but no one knows why. aliens is probably the easiest answer to accept but I think it's Satanists. have you known anyone that had a strange abduction or was a mutulated cattle? are you a satanist? what do the aliens want with the cattle and dogs??????

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Cubone easily claims the first post

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
hail satan!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It's elves.

Most of you idiots haven't left any bread or milk out for them for decades. The elves are the oldest and strongest protection racket in the world and you all stopped paying them.

It's loving elves.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

It's actually me.

Sorry. I'll knock it off.

Duckbox
Sep 7, 2007

It's coyotes in chupacabra costumes imo

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Its guy fieri.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whoevers doing it might think the dogs are baby cows. this suggests an alien, or an idiot. aliens dont exist. hindu idiot?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

Cubone posted:

Cubone easily claims the first post
Holy poo poo. Finest first post I've ever seen. Op should close thread and lowtax should preserve thread for posterity imo

FisheyStix
Jul 2, 2008

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Ranger Brad: Lissen. I don't wanna frighten you folks but a farmer nearby was horribly mutilated, and I thought I should tell other folks, folks like yourselves, so that maybe... just maybe, you wouldn't be horribly mutilated, too.

Betty Armstrong: Well, I've certainly never been horribly mutilated, but I don't wanna start now. Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

It's those drat kids!

• Locked thread