Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
My ancient red and white coleman finally cracked this summer and I need a new one. I haven't seen anything that looks or feels as sturdy and I want one that's built to last another 30 years. Also, I need a buttplug set for novice buttpluggers. Don't necessarily need to be the same brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
That was my thinking, but even the newer colemans feel cheap as hell. Maybe my issue is that I'm equating weight with quality? The buttplug(s) isn't for me. It's not even related to what I need the cooler for. It's just another thing on my list that I am no longer knowledgeable about.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Looking for like a 15 gallon cooler that'll meet my mettle.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
I'd believe that GBS might not know about coolers, but I absolutely refuse to believe that they don't know about buttplugs. Fess up, motherfuckers.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

1gnoirents posted:

I have one of those OP ill sell it to you

Clean all the brown off and I'll give you 10 bucks. Leave it on and I'll give you 20.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
Those yeti coolers look legit but I'm not looking to spend over 100 for a dang cooler!

Also jansport backpacks are plastic pieces of poo poo now

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Chinatown posted:

buy some poo poo on aliexpress OP!!!

slave labor OP!

I want quality products NOW though! Not Chinese imitations next month.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Solice Kirsk posted:

Now, I've never used it, but a simple amazon search came up with this:

https://www.amazon.com/Fancy-Collec...words=butt+plug

And with a name like rear end-Gasm I don't think you could go wrong. Got a cockring on it and everything. I guess just buy a gas station styrofoam cooler.

I said for novice pluggers! Anything that attaches or penetrates to more than one place is intermediate level at best imo.

Also the recipient wouldn't have use for the cockring part. Another goon sent me a bunch of cockrings for xmas and they scare the hell out of me. So no cockrings please.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Dubplate Fire posted:

I got my girlfriend a beginner buttplug to help with anal and it really didn't help. Go with a size or two bigger.

this is the kind of consumer reporting I'm looking for, thank you.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

This must be yeti the brand. Looks sturdy as hell!

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same
all right i've landed on this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Coleman-Coastal-Xtreme-Marine-Cooler/dp/B00J0RZQJ4/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1503008604&sr=8-4

it's boring as gently caress and it's not red like my last one. but it looks like it fucks.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Solice Kirsk posted:

You already know the answer to that friend.

idk I'm a real ignoranus when it comes to this stuff

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

Pakistani politics posted:

Start with buttplug that is easy to rinse and disinfect, like maybe a pig or lizard tail. Once you have a bit of practice, then maybe move up to fox or cat tail. I do not know what a cooler is.

lol. No nothing hosed up like that. Just like the first second and maybe third logically shaped things to put in your rear end.

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

i just bought this lol.

Spinster posted:

That's a nice coolher.

how'd you do that? :o

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

wait so what did i just buy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scott zoloft
Dec 7, 2015

yeah same

scrubs season six posted:

A cooler for 250% above retail.

ya gently caress that thing I'm getting the one I linked.

not necessarily a requirement, but I think it would be cool if the buttplug fit snug into the cupholders on top of the cooler.

• Locked thread