Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
something like seven or eight years ago, in fyad, there was a thread about a cum ghost, and it was the first fyad thread that made me laugh really hard, thanks for the memories op

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
if anyone has archives, searc "cum ghost" in fyad seven or eight years ago.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

mister magpie posted:

all threads are derivative crap. gas. delete BYOB

i'mnot sassing this thread, its good, it just made me remember teh fyad cum ghost thread.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
trheres room for more than one cum ghost, because they dont actually occupy any space in your dick

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
how many cum ghosts can dance on the head of a dick? all of them.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
yeah i call my testicles "the haunted house." there's a reason for that. you see...

----------------

• Locked thread