Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A really pristine car is kind of a shame to see, for me. Cars are meant to be used

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Seeing a pristine, clean pickup truck with clean wheels and tires that didn't just come out of the wash gives me white knuckles.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

let it mellow posted:

my 06 tj will never die and also will never quit leaking oil, it's great
leaky rear end cars are the best, you're marking your territory 24/7

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

i had an old-rear end buick regal with the buick 3.8l v6, so yeah basically

now i have a toyota camry

so, still yeah
camrys own, so do civics

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

I hope my old beemer never dies.
Remember—it needs only to outlive you.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Supercondescending posted:

THANK YOU. I bought a truck last year and my dad is constantly on my rear end whenever I go to visit him that it isn't spotless. Dude I have a farm. Yes it's a nice truck but I got it for work. Kiss my butt.
It's what they're for. Same with jeeps and any other off-roady kind of vehicle

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

if toyotas are durable and good enough for desert extremists dodging rocket attacks and bullets they're good and durable enough for me
I think I saw desert extremists once, they were doing dirtbike stunts out in the desert.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Outrail posted:

Had a Ford, it was awesome. Had a Toyota Celica, it was great. Nissans seem fine too. What I'm saying is gently caress Chevy forever.
I mean I get it, but I like Chevies' seats.

• Locked thread