Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
precision

by VideoGames
it knows what it did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Have your underlings gaze into the blinding fury of the shackled sun. Have them describe the sight as their vision is permanently burned from their eyes.

:jerry:

precision

by VideoGames
they say it doesn't hurt

they always say that

AND THEY'RE ALWAYS LYING

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Macnult

if you look at the solar eclipse without any eye protection you get a bonus second eclipse

vanisher

it's supposed to be a surprise so cover your eyes

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Robot Made of Meat

Mama always told me not to look into to the eyes of the sun. But mama . . that's where the fun is!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

FutonForensic

ALl these fucks are loving up by looking directly at the eclipse. They're gonna scare it off. I plan to take cursory, furtive glances at the eclipse, to let it know that I'm curious but not desperate. Oh yes---the eclipse will be mine

Notax

ITS TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW!!!!!!!!!

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
Ever think about how the Sun and Moon never get to see each other because of their varying work schedules? :sigh: it's hard making time for friends when you grow up.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpanoodle

awkward moon accidentally getting in the way of the sun oops ouch oops sorry!!

• Locked thread