Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41021223

Inventor will obviously try to get in your pants once under water and then obviously upon refusal, cut off your limbs and head.

The same advice likely applies to any woman accepting a ride on any boat from any man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm sorry to hear about your unwanted sexual experience on a submarine op.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Voted 1. This is old news op.

theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
Are they still only charging him with "Negligent homicide"?
Seems that if you chop up the body and throw it in the sea it's a bit more than negligent homicide

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

cowofwar posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-41021223

Inventor will obviously try to get in your pants once under water and then obviously upon refusal, cut off your limbs and head.

The same advice likely applies to any woman accepting a ride on any boat from any man.

Lol @ people who change their story after someone turns up dead and expect people to believe them.

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

It was obviously an accident. She fell into the propeller blades at just the right angle to cut her extremities off, and this poor man was too traumatised to handle the truth.

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

He chopped off her head?
That's hosed up.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829904

Zo
Feb 22, 2005

LIKE A FOX
looks like she foolishly disregarded the implication

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
:lol: they interviewed him just after he'd been rescued and he was calm and casual as anything, despite having just murdered a woman and chopped off her head and all her limbs.

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
Didn't that guy make rockets and stuff? He should have put her body into a rocket and fired that poo poo off into space. The perfect murder!

Indy
Mar 30, 2005

Hey guys, what's up?

Vastarien posted:

Didn't that guy make rockets and stuff? He should have put her body into a rocket and fired that poo poo off into space. The perfect murder!

He was kicked out of the rocket project a while ago

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
the implication itt

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Indy posted:

He was kicked out of the rocket project a while ago

I wonder why??

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Eye for an eye tbh

Find a woman who owns a submarine and have her dismember him in it tbh

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

Zo posted:

looks like she foolishly disregarded the implication

echronorian posted:

the implication itt

watched that episode today so I'm lollin boys

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004
Looks like she'll never be the head of a submarine.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
It's called captain you noob

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
It really seems like she was murdered and subsequently dismembered, wocka wocka! :haw: :holymoley:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Just stay away from men in general if you're a woman.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
i remember when he posted threads here on SA about his homemade rocket and submarine. those were pretty interesting threads

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
typical millennial

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

LordArgh posted:

i remember when he posted threads here on SA about his homemade rocket and submarine. those were pretty interesting threads

While they were interesting, the killer isn't the goon. This guy was with the same company at one point, but they cut ties with him years ago.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
we already have a thread for this IM VOTING ONE gently caress YOU OP

cda
Jan 2, 2010

by Hand Knit
There is already a thread for this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829904 and honestly I don't think GBS needs another thread for broken people to make rape jokes about a murdered woman when there's already one.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

What did he invent

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
submarine inventors hate women, apparently

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

cda posted:

There is already a thread for this https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829904 and honestly I don't think GBS needs another thread for broken people to make rape jokes about a murdered woman when there's already one.

yeah but i ignored that thread when he was found like 1 hour after the OP and now i know theres more to it so othere was value to this thread unless youre saying im worthless? :( ?

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009

Bape Culture posted:

What did he invent

Submarines, idiot. God read the loving thread

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Wait what this guy was actually a goon??

Can you guys just stop killing people and wearing diapers for one minute please. This is important.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Bape Culture posted:

What did he invent

Submarine murder.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

1gnoirents posted:

yeah but i ignored that thread when he was found like 1 hour after the OP and now i know theres more to it so othere was value to this thread unless youre saying im worthless? :( ?

what does your heart tell you

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Bardeh posted:

:lol: they interviewed him just after he'd been rescued and he was calm and casual as anything, despite having just murdered a woman and chopped off her head and all her limbs.

"As well as the metal attached to the torso, Mr Jensen said the remains were mutilated in what appeared to be an attempt to ensure that decomposition gases passed out of the body, to make it less likely to float."

I think this isn't the first time that dude left a headless torso in the bay.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

Best part is that even if they charge him with murder (which they aren't??), since it's Denmark he'll probably just end up spending five years in a low-stress hotel prison where he gets to eat decent food, have plenty of social visits, and play videogames all day.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
I wonder if it was a groverhaus sub

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Wait what this guy was actually a goon??

Can you guys just stop killing people and wearing diapers for one minute please. This is important.
I know reading a thread before posting is more than one can expect of goons, but would you consider reading the loving page you're posting on you prick?

Mammal Sauce posted:

While they were interesting, the killer isn't the goon. This guy was with the same company at one point, but they cut ties with him years ago.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

So edgy :allears:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Aug 23, 2017

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got a big submarine for you right here OP@!!

cowofwar
Jul 30, 2002

by Athanatos

Dongattack posted:

we already have a thread for this IM VOTING ONE gently caress YOU OP

cda posted:

This thread provides an important PSA for headline skimmers.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
looks like she'll never be "the CEO" of a major corporation!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Why are Europeans so loving bad at murder investigations

• Locked thread