Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I think the scammer is asleep because I texted (650) 469-3130 as soon as you made this thread and he hasn't responded yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
so this scammer responded to me

What do I send back, GBS?

Something on the powerbook level of clever, not goatse

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

Get him to email you and then report his IP address tot he feds

Would the feds do anything? My friend's mom keeps getting scammed by this guy pretending to be in love with her and the feds haven't done poo poo no matter how much info he gives them

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

unpacked robinhood posted:

Send him a blurry picture of silver scratch residue

That's a pretty funny idea. I am gonna send him this:

but when he asks for a better pic, I want to send him other lovely ones but that was the only one I could find on google images

if anyone here happens to have a spent iTunes gift card and wants to take some hilariously frustrating pics, post them and I will send them to him one by one, each time he complains about the previous photo

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Dick Bastardly posted:

I'm working on the set-up :evilbuddy:

Keep us updated because he stopped replying to me like 15 hours ago

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
mission accomplished

if anyone else ever wants to do this without giving their phone number to scammers, just use textnow.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

lmao he works in the next cubicle from the guy I goatse'd haha

• Locked thread