Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

"pumpkin body butter" in the pharmacy section: eh
in the dairy refrigerator, next to the margarine: er
positioned between two jack o lanterns exchanging knowing glances: UM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

*stands outside cosmetic store holding can of body popcorn, nonchalantly waiting to spring the perfect conversation starter*

Manifisto

go for a swim in the ocean wearing body butter, activist lobsters patiently but firmly denounce my insensitivity

Manifisto

customer: you sold me this can of soul butter, but it's empty! what gives?
me, smug, euphoric: well just whip out your soul and I'll show you

vanisher

Manifisto posted:

go for a swim in the ocean wearing body butter, activist lobsters patiently but firmly denounce my insensitivity

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

vanisher

*actress spreading the contents of a small plastic tub across her shoulders*

"I can't believe it's not body butter!"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

Your honor, I had just applied bawdy butter, and should therefore be granted some leniency for my remarks

Manifisto

vanisher posted:

Your honor, I had just applied bawdy butter, and should therefore be granted some leniency for my remarks

lol

Manifisto

the sephora manager smiles confidently as pallet after pallet of body sriracha is unloaded from the truck. the loving geniuses at hq have done it again, he thinks. it's flawless.

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
it beats bathing in Country Crock!

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*rubs the butter on the pumpkin*

Sprue

please send nudes :shittydog:
:petdog:

Manifisto posted:

the sephora manager smiles confidently as pallet after pallet of body sriracha is unloaded from the truck. the loving geniuses at hq have done it again, he thinks. it's flawless.

Fredflonston

Good for slickerin' up.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Bondo Butter- for all your bodywork/sunbathing needs

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Manifisto

the person with the excessively healthy body self-image is talking about their "body butter" and I definitely do not want to know what they're referring to

Manifisto

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

"i understand why the seuss estate has a problem with it," said the writer, "but the world deserves to know the story of the cutthroat competition over this hot new cosmetic item."

• Locked thread