Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

"We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you"

Chairchucker posted:

Let's go the Utah Jazz but also the Minnesota Timberwolves a bit still.

But also Spurs to win the championship because I don't think that's a realistic goal for Utah or Minnesota. Yet.

Im chainsawcharlie and i support this message.but also go 76ers. I hope that after the warriors implode its just a decade of wolves vs 76ers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Kibner posted:

Any shot attempt that would normally result in free throws instead counts as a made shot and rewards one free throw attempt.

Serious question,why not make the first free throw of a series count the full points? P.e. a normal foul you get two free throws,if you make the first one you get the two points and gameplay resumes.if you miss the first atempt,youll get the second one for one point.reduces time spent at the line and probably discourages hacking too.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Kibner posted:

That seems too clunky to me.

Yeah,probably.its also the title of my sex tape.

Antifa Poltergeist
Jun 3, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

If only he were not complete rear end offensively

Hes bad,but i think just rookie bad. He kinda reminds me of faried with less rebounding.of couse faried never really evolved beyond high energy guy,but got a gold medal out of it.

• Locked thread