Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe

How healthy are you? I can run about 4ish miles without stopping so I could probably kill a few hundred of these clowns, or about 2k geese/Units. If you give me a knife I can maybe double that before blood loss gets me.

And no chimpanzee talk. I don't want to hear anything about an aware, healthy, human adult losing a loving fight to a chimp, its basically impossible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Op your dum

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Realistically about 4

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Maaaybe two. Definitely one.

BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe

Commie NedFlanders posted:

Realistically about 4

how would they kill you? Its doubtful you will have bled out that quick. grab one in each hand by the neck and squeeze.

And that's the slow way. Quick way to basically be rolling around smash everything into the pavement and just stomping things out. They're too crowded to get out of the way.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Yeah I feel like 4 is kind of high balling it especially if they are well coordinated

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

BloodyScab posted:

how would they kill you? Its doubtful you will have bled out that quick. grab one in each hand by the neck and squeeze.

And that's the slow way. Quick way to basically be rolling around smash everything into the pavement and just stomping things out. They're too crowded to get out of the way.

Idk about you but I literally have veins and arteries just underneath my supple skin and if they get cut I incure bleeding damage until death

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

BloodyScab posted:

And no chimpanzee talk. I don't want to hear anything about an aware, healthy, human adult losing a loving fight to a chimp, its basically impossible.

This is so wrong it makes me doubt you're qualified to post this thread.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Also my fighting skills are more geared towards primates my own size, their ability and ability to attack my vision could seriously take out any chance I have. Like if one spit or scratches at my eyes and I fell down immo much done for

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BloodyScab posted:

Look at how African wild dogs kill Cape buffalo. That's how.

BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe

Pick posted:

Look at how African wild dogs kill Cape buffalo. That's how.

Well yea they will win eventually they are infinite. I was more flabbergasted that he has so little confidence as a virile human male he could only do 4.

BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe

ubachung posted:

This is so wrong it makes me doubt you're qualified to post this thread.

Oh? How many fights have you lost to a chimp? I've never had to kill any (thankfully they are cute) but I certainly haven't lost one.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
Chimpanzees are very powerful killing machines my dude

BloodyScab
Sep 12, 2017

by Smythe

hosed-Up Little Dog posted:

Chimpanzees are very powerful killing machines my dude

In groups in the jungle against vermin or their own kind.

Alone in a room they are small, fearful, and stupid.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
How could you kill those cuties :3:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
monkeys are pretty alright

i’ll shoot a chimp in the face with no provocation though

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
If they’re tasty, all of them

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i could kill 69 of them but not a single one more or less than that.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i came to this conclusion using various equations and algorithms that are proprietary and not available for the public to use.

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

All of them if you give a large enough research budget to have a special anti-simian weapon developed.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
I believe these monkeys would gently caress me up

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's
A whole tribe of them if they get any of my blood in their eyes or mouth

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
If I am allowed full riot gear probably infinite. If I'm naked maybe two.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Monkeys are incredibly creepy and I would stay away from them in the first place. If I was ambushed by monkeys I think I might be able to stomp two or three to death.

If I am given time to prepare or have a sharp stick, there's no end to the monkeys I would murder in cold blood.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Can I bring the bumpstock?

The Science of Suck
Mar 17, 2009
Monkeys gave us aids so i would turn around and return the favor. How many monkeys i could seduce is another question entirely

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Not even remotely enough to survive

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Approximately 420

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
5. Just 5.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
My conservative estimate is around twenty or so. If you give me Old Lucille, I might be able to get up to 30 and even come out with a nice monkey-brain smoothie for the referee.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

A chimp would wreck your poo poo then eat your face OP.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Barehanded? Probably 4-5 depending how lucky I get before the bites and claws start taking fingers and eyes.

Monos Bullet
Dec 6, 2016

Yea, and I say unto you, bringeth me a machiatto of caramel, with crickets on top.
I think one good knee or about 3 elbows is enough to take one out. So say i lift my leg with full force 100 times in 5 minutes with a 10 minute cool off where i switch to my elbows which i'm able to swing 500 times in 10 minutes with 5 min cool off, and i can do this 3 times before exhaustion takes over...

100 x 3 = 300 + ((500 / 3) x 3) = 800

about 800 monkeys. given a baseball bat i my tally would be easily thrice that.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

if im a great white shark and also the monkeys are in a shark tank i think a lot of monkeys

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

If I have prep time?

Anti-monkey spray, gun, grenades, and machete for close combat. Plus a cyanide pill in my molar in case things go south and I'm out of grenades to take other monkeys down with me. Outfitted in the same gear they use to train police dogs. Hopefully I could take out at least 100 of the bastards.

No prep time?

I flail ineffectively and maybe get one or two before they bite off my face and dick and I bleed to death.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
my previous record was 2 but there was only 2.

i'm not allowed in delhi anymore though

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

My crack research team has come up with a fool proof weapon. Bananas but they are filled with knives.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Senior Management posted:

My crack research team has come up with a fool proof weapon. Bananas but they are filled with knives.

Imo researchers should not be using illicit substances to improve their work

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Monkeys dont honor the way of bushido and would simply pull off your dick and balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
If you ask my wife, none of them could handle my farts/dumps!!

• Locked thread