Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

As long as you also wear white gloves what's the issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
remember that episode of mad men where roger dressed in black face? that was a hoot.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
No one is keeping you from doing it, OP. I actually recommend that you go down to Compton or South Side, Chicago while in blackface. I'm sure you'll have a good time.

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Bogus Adventure posted:

No one is keeping you from doing it, OP. I actually recommend that you go down to Compton or South Side, Chicago while in blackface. I'm sure you'll have a good time.

Wanted the combo

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
If you do a realistic enough job maybe people will just think you're black. That should solve the problem.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR

Lodin posted:

Oh wait, there was that one time one of my mums ancestors made all the art for Kongolandsbyen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX0dkkLCLho

if this is true i'd love to hear more about it, maybe in a thread that isn't this one

one small note for any living builders of the 1914 kongolandsbyen: betula pendula does not grow in the congo and they would not have had access to it, and if they somehow did, the bark would have been stripped and used

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

lmao the little angel girl is SIDS

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Go as this guy op

Salem Saberhagen
Feb 23, 2009
I wish blackface wasn't a bad thing from the past cause doing good make up to mimic other ethnicities sound fun and challenging.

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich

Salem Saberhagen posted:

I wish blackface wasn't a bad thing from the past cause doing good make up to mimic other ethnicities sound fun and challenging.

Dee Reynolds seems to enjoy herself. Not sure Taiwan Tammy would have taken off though...

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Something about seeing two black men dressed up as white women always scared me is a kid.. sort of like looking at a wolf in sheeps clothing. Not that all black people are wolves or anything. Its just an expression.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

leif is becoming a more and more popular name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
you should go as powder op

really put a spin on things

• Locked thread