Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

its all nice on rice posted:

The Jags rely too much on their run game. It'll be a standard defensive slugfest until Wilson stops overthrowing receivers deep downfield and Graham remembers how to catch mid way into the third quarter. After that point they'll run away with it.

I mean, it's not like the Jags have a bad pass defense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

its all nice on rice posted:

The Jags rely too much on their run game. It'll be a standard defensive slugfest until Wilson stops overthrowing receivers deep downfield and Graham remembers how to catch mid way into the third quarter. After that point they'll run away with it.
It is definitely going to be a low scoring game, that is for sure.

Also,

Randaconda posted:

I mean, it's not like the Jags have a bad pass defense.

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

Seahawks are gonna win, but even Wilson is gonna have trouble with that DLine trying to murder him.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Seahawks probably win, but the Jaguars front seven might just end up killing Wilson first

Durandal1707
Oct 11, 2013
^ Plus Jalen Ramsey and Tayshaun Gibson are really drat good, and Seattle's receivers aren't world beaters.

Seattle is a better team but the Jags will definitely be game for them

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Durandal1707 posted:

^ Plus Jalen Ramsey and Tayshaun Gibson are really drat good, and Seattle's receivers aren't world beaters.

The whole Jaguars secondary is pretty lethal - Barry Church, AJ Bouye, and their slot corner Aaron Colvin are all pretty baller. Plus two of their three starting LBs, Telvin Smith and Miles Jack, are remarkably fast for LBs and some of the best in the league in coverage as Linebackers.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I think maybe the Chargers Jaguars game will be good

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Plus two of their three starting LBs, Telvin Smith and Miles Jack, are remarkably fast for LBs and some of the best in the league in coverage as Linebackers.

Was Myles Jack the guy who's knee or hip is supposed to die in a couple/three years or was that a different linebacker from that draft class?

I take it he's holding up fine so far if it was him.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Chargers traded Dontrelle Inman to the Bears for a 7th round pick

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Grittybeard posted:

Was Myles Jack the guy who's knee or hip is supposed to die in a couple/three years or was that a different linebacker from that draft class?

Yeah, it was Myles Jack, which is why he fell from probably a top ten pick to the second.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

a neat cape posted:

I think maybe the Chargers Jaguars game will be good
It wont be because Phillip Rivers always simply destroys the Jaguars, AND it is an even numbered week so the Jaguars will have some odd hex on them the whole game.

Grittybeard posted:

Yeah he had a knee injury in practice in college and he withdrew from classes to focus on rehab but supposedly it is a degenerative condition that means his knee could simply fall apart after a couple years of NFL abuse, or it could last a decade+ and be fine.

Or at least that is the last I read about it and remember.

Also, he was kinda rear end last year because he missed all of pre-training camp practices because of that arbitrary rule about rookies playing if students at that college are still in session or whatever it was. Then again the whole team was kinda rear end last year.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
The Jags might just beat the Seahawks. Their defense is deadly

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Durandal1707 posted:

Doug Baldwin will kill you off the line

https://i.imgur.com/Za8d4TB.gifv

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

EmbryoSteve posted:

Super impressive he was able to put a move on a 4th string undrafted player

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

EmbryoSteve posted:

Ah, this is where we Seahawks fans start to crow about how amazing our team is, at 4-2 after beating the incredibly skilled and amazing Giants.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

EmbryoSteve posted:

Durandal is not even a Jaguars fan.

Way to use one gif of your teams #1 RW juking the Rams' backup backup CB guarding him at the goal line where safety help is too far away to matter.

Also, Wilson will have to live long enough to get that pass off.

Also also as I already said, the game is an even week so the Seahawks are going to win anyway so go ahead and climb off your high horse.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Martavis benched for SNF, and demoted to practice squad for the week

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Oh cool he just needs to shove a coach on TV and get a ring with the Pats now

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

How does he not have enough time accrued to be practice squad ineligible?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

MrLogan posted:

He's not on the actual practice squad. He's practicing with the "scout team."

He would have to clear waivers to go on the practice squad IIRC.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

MrLogan posted:

1.5 years worth of suspensions? He hasn't played a full season once

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Plus two of their three starting LBs, Telvin Smith and Miles Jack, are remarkably fast for LBs and some of the best in the league in coverage as Linebackers.

To think that at one point UCLA's linebackers were Miles Jack, Anthony Barr, and Eric Kendricks.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Durandal is not even a Jaguars fan.

Way to use one gif of your teams #1 RW juking the Rams' backup backup CB guarding him at the goal line where safety help is too far away to matter.

Also, Wilson will have to live long enough to get that pass off.

Also also as I already said, the game is an even week so the Seahawks are going to win anyway so go ahead and climb off your high horse.

lmao yall are so reactionary, Doug Baldwin owns. Also not on any horse just trying to say doug baldwin owns and one of the better receivers in the league and can in fact beat the world. That gif owns doesnt matter who he put the moves on. Seahawks poo poo on their dicks constantly but still manage to be good. :hawksin:

also also I love me some Jags, been following em for years. my AFC team been yelling "JAGGERNAUT " at my real life friends every odd week

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

People around here get real touchy about Seahawks chat

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

it's because seahawks fans by and large share like 5 chromosomes between them

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

sharknado slashfic posted:

People around here get real touchy about Seahawks chat

There were 2, possibly one person running two accounts, posting like Yug nonstop for years.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

There were 2, possibly one person running two accounts, posting like Yug nonstop for years.

I'm very aware of aac and lwb I was mostly just stating a fact :v:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
All Seahawks fans are just LWB parachutes

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
You’ve gotta move on from him but please no jets

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

lmao you guys have hawk chat PTSD.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

We get it.

But if your going to troll at least choose a team that didn't blow a superbowl with one of the stupidest play decisions in NFL history and be good at it.

Like 5 Ring Shrimp.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

OxySnake posted:

We get it.

But if your going to troll at least choose a team that didn't blow a superbowl with one of the stupidest play decisions in NFL history and be good at it.

Like 5 Ring Shrimp.

I've been posting about the Seahawks off and on for over a decade my dude (gently caress jim Mora Jr)

Not trolling but y'all are sensitive. Football is fun and silly and something I ONLY get really upset about in real life

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Watch out, we got a badass over here.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Stop whining that people don’t like your stupid team and are tired of hearing about them from your stupid fans.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Yeah it was much worse when everyone was calling Russel Wilson tiny touchdown Jesus or w/e

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
No one remembers ManifunkDestiny do they. Mainly was an average baseball poster who mainly made fun of Dave Cameron (#6org never forget), then when Seattle got RW he started gimmick posting like LWB in TFF. Holy poo poo he upset a lot of people.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

seiferguy posted:

No one remembers ManifunkDestiny do they. Mainly was an average baseball poster who mainly made fun of Dave Cameron (#6org never forget), then when Seattle got RW he started gimmick posting like LWB in TFF. Holy poo poo he upset a lot of people.

I was actually just fondly remembering him, well half-ironically I guess. He would drive by post once a week about the generationally amazing Seahawks that we should all count ourselves lucky to behold, but wouldn't come back.

He'd just let the post sit and marinate.

I don't even know if he actually cared or just hated TFF, he was a completely normal poster outside of that from what I remember.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
My football team could beat up your football team.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

DKCecil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

He had stopped posting a long time ago, before the Seahawks got good.

• Locked thread