Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Oh poo poo I almost missed the deadline, I'm gonna join again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i like booze (literally any kind), coffee, tea, food, cooking, computers, art, books, outdoorsy stuff, cool things. i play steam games too, same username as here. shirt size is M

ive got a cool cat named monty. he likes sleeping and biting me

here he is enjoying a heated cat bed that duckfarts got him in a previous secret santa.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

anthonypants posted:

if you're going to say this you should make sure your steam profile isn't set to private

thanks, didn't realize :tipshat:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i bought a few things

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Beaver brand mustard is fantastic. I like the garlic one a lot.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i got a package! lets see whats inside

duck toy!

internet of things remote. time to get plugged in! (wirelessly)

instant read thermometer! i live in a world of sex number

this loving awesome art book

im gonna win the cold war

duke boys

just look at this sick rear end wizard puzzle man hybrid

thanks for the great gifts duckfarts!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

USPS says my gift was delivered tuesday. santee post the box

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

that wooden toy is called a kendama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3fgVVX-i4

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

duckfarts posted:

you and pokejoe are present bros because I’m an dumb idiot that shouldn’t order stuff when sleep deprived from taking care of a new baby

thanks for the accidental gifts :). i don't even live in that apartment anymore, i moved in the same building and the front desk recognized my name on the packages and intercepted them for me!

i got a package from flakeloaf yesterday as well, but i think im waiting on another one so i'll post them together. heres a sneak peek with a lol fact

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

the dreaded "carrier delay - truck mechanical"
here's the rest of the box!

maple whiskey

maple syrup

maple tea

coffee

FSFSFSFSFS

selfie stick

mystery hard drive. ill have to set aside some time to see what it contains, perhaps old memes and posts

thanks flakeloaf! im drinking the beer now and it is good. i got my gf a waffle iron for christmas so it will be nice to use the syrup on them. ill have the coffee and maybe the whiskey for breakfast one of these days.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i want to buy a nice rug. is there a good source for cheap but decent ones?

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i got another package today with a note to address it properly next time :)

mystery tea and some pineapple cakes!

they taste pretty good! kinda dense, pineapple filling.

and i got a sampler pack of these bad boys. already used about half a bottle on some fried chicken sandwiches

thanks duckfarts!

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

i finally got around to hooking up that hard drive that flakeloaf sent me

quote:

Dear Mister Pokejoe,

Plinking around on old hardware is tiring! Why not relax the way the people who built that stuff did, with a "personal computer video game"? They're a new form of entertainment that's picking up steam, and all the kids insist they're totally radical.

Exo is a guy who compiles eerily complete collections of software from when computer gaming was new and exciting instead of lame and shameful. This is the eXoDOS collection, which I'm told is a snapshot of every DOS game ever released. If ever you have some horrible injury that leaves you unable to move anything but a wrist and an eyeball, and you need something to amuse you while you run out the next 70 or 80 years on the clock, this should about do the trick. Sorry it's so late, we have sad bandwidth caps up here in our frozen wasteland.

I didn't pack it myself of course so I can't personally vouch that running these programs would be a good idea, but a lot of people love this guy's work so you're probably in the clear.

Enjoy?

dang this is a lot of games!

:eyepop:
finally, i can gently caress and cum in my computer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

haha, I've already played that one a few times

• Locked thread