Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

AWarmBody posted:

I googled "can a furry be a fish?" because I realized I've never seen the aquatic side of the furry world, which I'm ignorant about. It turns out, there are fish furries, and to my surprise, sharks are a popular fish furry species.

I've always seen sharks as monsters, terrors of the water, givers of surfer amputations. But here they are.

Sharks even have their own entry on wikifur, telling me what I already know: Shark faces lack expression, and they can't be petted.

They're on deviantart -- surprise!

And they're other places, too

But the bottom of that wikifur article makes me realize something: sharks were, just maybe, already ruined.

Sharks are no longer revered. They are now entertainment, toys for our babies to coo and hold while nursing.

Did furries ruin the shark or was the shark already ruined? When will the frighteningly majestic sharks reclaim their image?

sharks are sexy, you simpleton. you FOOL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

SeXReX posted:

I used to think furries were kinda weird but I just let them do their thing off on their own but now I've seen how lit furry-twitter is and I want a piece of that furpie.
I knew this tweet would be relevant, I just didn't know how
https://twitter.com/dogcartoon/status/924038612311736320

• Locked thread