Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What tribe are you supporting?
This poll is closed.
Team Raw 2 2.30%
Team Smackdown 17 19.54%
It's the same company, Jerusalem :rolleyes: 68 78.16%
Total: 87 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it was weird

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

alicia has permanently owned since she began to hit people with the microphone and steal jbl's hat and throw water on the crowd, and more

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol if you take "a side" in that garbage. Why?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

how freaking dare you.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what's the real reason though?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my only problem with the whole thing is that you don't deserve to have professional grievances if you aren't that good at your job. If I promise someone a raise And they don't get way better and start deserving that raise, they aren't allowed to suddenly grow a backbone and question it when i say nevermind the raise. There are thousands of replacements out there. just be grateful, period.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

"Could you be more wrong?" in the Chandler voice from friends.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's pretty hard to understand the posts, but I'm sure i've absolutely owned a badguy on here

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it's the same with all athletics, sports, etc. Bad ball players don't get the equivalent of a "push", and decent ones who are too difficult to handle don't move up either. they usually Move out. i can't think of any recent examples in the NFL but look at mahmoud Abdul-Rauf from basketball. great player to have on your team, too annoying or whatever, opportunities dried up. the key is working hard but working smart. even when you are on the bottom It bears repeating that winning percentage and continuity are not as important as some want to believe. if you never move up, at least you had the privilege Of working for the big time. there are lifelong perks to something like that.

if someone is such a big mark for themselves that they can't handle it then it's still a good idea to stick around and get famous enough that they can get a lot of money wrestling a few times a year in front of whatever MLW, WCPW, UPW or 3PW crowds

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i read some of the posts and I guess everyone is right about it, so we are on the same page now.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i just want people to keep dunking mini basketballs off of trampolines because it makes them feel good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Hard work being smart not being annoying blah blah is a good way to work within the system, I do this and so does every employed person. The problem discussed is the system, and most of the grievances brought up are salient to that argument.

Jackie D posted:

Hell yeah

SunshineDanceParty posted:

I'm tired nevermind.

if anyone doesn't Love the community then they can get outta here. (posted without malice)

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only difference between being a member of the roster who has plenty of matches, and being the champion, is a few dollars as well as the comfort that you don't have to do as much awful public relations work if you're "just" a featured wrestler. I work at a small authorized dealer for Skywalker Trampolines and would love to be rubbing shoulders with Big Cass, Lince Dorado, Stone Cold, Samoa Joe, and others instead.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Thanks. going to preview this reply instead of posting it straight to the board in case there's any problems. looks good. not previewing this part ever since the, "looks good" so hopefully it comes out fine

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Julio Cruz posted:

So it's not the same at all, because bad wrestlers get pushes all the time, see Mahal, Jinder

man that is a weird trend. why did you folks only quote one or two sentences out of them posts. none of them make any sense whatsoever

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one really talks about how prominent it is to find mental health bigotry/discrimination everywhere but it's On full display here. the same people lauding nia for leaving even though she doesn't deserve what she's after are spewing hatred toward ronda for coming in and not deserving it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Who is doing both, Big Cav?

several.

edit to say i dont remember names, but it's easy to tell due to the way of speaking

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Oct 28, 2017

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why does anyone think wwe shouldn't bring in an outsider unless that person will save WWE? well They brought in the guy from Green lantern and no one knows who that is and it was fine. I'm getting mad & you've been warned

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i bring you good tidings. since we are discussing important forums business i would like to announce that i believe the opposite of what i have said lately. further, whatever you do, don't google this guy or you'll come up with some truly hosed up poo poo

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nothing wrong With giving emma a good send-off. It seems like a pretty nice gesture that they didn't have to make

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

Do you realize what company you're talking about here?

would appreciate it if you would concede. I get very bad feelings when people argue against me, with physical sickness as well from the stress I believe.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Your gimmick of secret WWE PR agent sucks.

Your gimmick of internet bully is abominable, big time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro posted:

Your gimmick of internet bully is abominable, big time

don't have a dog in this fight, but that's a pretty fair statement.

• Locked thread