Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

this year my thanksgiving will have:
  • my uncle from my dad's side of the family
  • that uncle's son-in-law and his grandson. his daughter (my cousin) is undergoing surgery and won't be joining
  • possibly my neighbor who lives on the same floor as my parents
  • possibly my friend who works at the UN and has no place to go on thanksgiving (she may have too much work to do)
  • a different cousin, his girlfriend, and his two sons. one of them got into University of Pittsburgh and the other one is doing well at WVU and wants to get into politics, and i'm going to try and steer him in the right direction. they'll all be gone by the time we start dinner, though
i've never had a problem with right-wing relatives at thanksgiving, thank god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Chinatown posted:

my favorite thanksgiving was when Mark Sanchez did the ButtFumble.
i actually hated that play because it came against the Patriots, and i don't like anything that leads to them doing well. i'm a Giants fan because i'm not stupid or masochistic enough to cheer for the Jets

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Chinatown posted:

that play transcends team allegiances

its the face of god, in NFL play form.
i want to like it, i really do. but my hatred for the Pats is so pure

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I.C. posted:

Thanksgiving may or may not be the biggest scam the turkey producers of this country ever pulled.
it's delicious nonetheless

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

dude I'm glad you've eaten some good turkeys but most people can't cook turkeys very well. I guarantee you that on thursday like 95% of the people eating turkey will be chewing their way through super dry-rear end tasteless bird.
my mom got a turkey fryer a few years ago. it takes 4 minutes per pound and it turns out great. plus she uses the oil to make sweet potato fries

• Locked thread