Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

I'll be spending thanksgiving with my SIL's family of four daughters who are raging bitches (only to each other thank god). Her whole drat family always has to be the center of attention though and it infuriates me.

Also I love scalloped oysters and my wife's aunt used to bring scalloped oysters but somebody pissed her off a couple years ago and now I don't get scalloped oysters anymore. loving bullshit.

AND it's in the middle of poo poo heap Iowa and there's no phone service so I can't even complain to you dinks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

Really enjoyed thanksgiving yesterday after dreading it for weeks. Family got along better than they have in years. My wife inherited the cooking duties this year and did an outstanding job with a little help from an aunt. Best turkey in several years as well.

As a follow up since it was unusually warm today, took my wife and kids paintballing and loving destroyed my left knee. Pretty sure I'm gonna miss some work.

• Locked thread