Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

I FUCKIN LOVE THANKSGIVING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

TURKEY AND STUFFING AND TATERS. OH MY!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i make the turkey every year and i pwn it by butchering the carcass and makking a roast out of the breast halves tied up in the skin from the breast and i roast it for a shorter period of time than the legs. i make turkey my BITCH

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

turkey is a delicious meat unless grandma gets too drunk and messes up and we end up eating chinese.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like small boobs 2

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you're not drunk you ate too much.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

bout to head over to my moms and throw down in the kitchen, so i won't be here all day posting. happy thanksgiving goons. good luck w/ your families

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

meet girls at the store posted:

Condolences on your poop sludge, feel free to use this photo to check for color correctness in future batches:

Also, you need to make about 6x more.

your gravy looks like egg nog. the guy you are replying to has the correct gravy stfu and get out of the thanksgiving thread BITCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Smythe posted:

my dad: im going to vacusave this pie
me: dont do it lol
dad: its going to work haha
*vacusaving commences*
together: hahahahahahahah

lmao

• Locked thread