Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Koishi Komeiji

Hey punk, you think you're chill? I doubt it. You're probably getting all tense right now just from reading this that's how unchill you are. Prove your chillness, watch the following video as far as you can go without visibly cringing or turning the video off in shame. You are allowed to smoke weed before, during and after your attempt.

This is going to be really hard....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LopNFgl50E

Scoreboard:

Time..................................Rank

0-2 minutes...........................Straight busta
2-4 minutes...........................Lil' Yobling
4-6 minutes...........................High on that dro
6-8 minutes...........................uuuuhhhhh???
8-10 minutes..........................Mahatma Gandhi would have punched this dude in the face by now.
10-12 minutes.........................The byob is strong in you, like eating shredded cheese straight out of the bag strong
12-?? minutes.........................You died. You're dead now.

Koishi Komeiji fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 22, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Your tax dollars paid for this guys channel. The federal government took money out of your paycheck and gave that money to this guy to make this. This is your video. You own it.

Koishi Komeiji

Splatmaster posted:

I watched my video long enough to know that I want you to have it back. Please put my initials on the High Score board as "A$$" (3rd place) and thank you.

I don't know how to do dollars signs in this thing :negative:

Koishi Komeiji

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Mark it, dude, 2:50.

I guess it's easy to be chill in paradise.

Marked and well met lil' yobling.

Koishi Komeiji

Zyla posted:

i did it

i did the whole thing

sober

it ends at about 12:31 btw

im gonna go lie down now

Heh, nice try kid but I'm not buying it. Every now and then some joker will come in here and pretend he watched the whole thing all the way to the end but there's just no way. Your face would melt off like in Indiana Jones. Post a screenshot to prove it. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

Android Blues posted:

i watched it all, when it came out, and i enjoyed it, and i have watched many other videos by the same person

theyre good! i like his point about vague shipping art being a jumping off point into romantic fantasy, and its role in doing this actually being enabled by its vague and limited nature. you can expand it into a wider point (which he does) about how the overwatch cast's appeal in general pivots on vagueness and individuals imagining something that satisfies them from the jumping off point of these striking archetypes.

like, they'd be less appealing if they were more specific. the suggestion of depth, detail and adventure is more important than its detailed realisation because it allows them to be all things to all people. this illustrates using a pop culture example something about how we consume media generally and how the reader "creates" the work uniquely as it is read.

You're him aren't you? You're the PBS youtube man.

• Locked thread