Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
Paste what you've copied kiddos.

It's ctrl-v as pie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlCzO0GX_bA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sockingtonsworth

\_(ツ)_/

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
https://youtu.be/WvHCtaIrkEs

Robot Made of Meat

JSU

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

City of Glompton

https://goo.gl/F5Kop3

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RttrUXb6mg

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Farecoal

There he go
Berlin Brandenburg airport 

UWBW

Permanently banned from the Alamo
https://open.spotify.com/track/1Pd1h30mgU05QkWYhgFzwt?si=RfqrVrlVSoqHIR78jLWFhw

twoday

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

The god's beard and mane fall limp and undulating to his feet, like a green and undulating wall. His portentous gaze penetrates to the edge of the thicker and more shady forest in the limpid solar clarity, in the dim moonlight or in the most sullen and stormy night. Sometimes, it remains immobile, it is that it contemplates jubilant: to the exalted craftsmen who elaborate in the intimate workshops of each vegetable, the harmonious sketches, the crucibles where the chemists paint infinite range of colors; the fantastic brushes that give an exact dimension to each shape, the ascent of the life-giving sap, the subtle river, which runs taciturn through unexpected labyrinths towards the transparency of light, to transfigure itself into pure beauty with which the multiform forest universe is adorned . wind, water and birds, those eternal musicians. In the memory of Chayuga they are treasured: the inexhaustible musical scales of the wind and the water in the frond, the movement of the Canarian lands, are beyond evil.

twoday fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Nov 25, 2017

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained within this post are for informational purposes only. No material in this post is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or treatment and before undertaking a new health care regimen, and never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this post or the replies to this post.

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

433 Salvian a refugee
434 Historians mine his works, but don;t look at salvian and why he wrote things. No longer writing in a world empire, bit as one state among many. Empire falls for ignoting church.
435 Refugee from cologne, relative left behind, saw mayhem, helped by franks. On the outs with most christians. Well liked.
436 was writing for a group. Clergy, poor aristocrats. Represents anger. Solvency of church. First works about wealth
437 anti rich clergy. First Christians good, idealized, Made up of rich, less emphasis on communalism and sharing.
438 Prefers rich who choose poor for religion, not actual poor. Legacy hunting.
439 Church used to disinherit heirs. Churchmen don;t donate to church. Part of tradition of asking for deathbed donations
440 Deathbed donations and wills. New use of defined benefits. Not vague moons, but guarunteed.
441 Driven by sins, not by roman abuses. Different interpretations. Transparency in gods justice new.
442 Rome modern israel. Rome a failed israel.
443 breaks with a mysteriour god, or uncentered god. Breaks with christian patriotism, too. Many saw the empire recuperating.
444 God would not return power to the respublica. Strict moral redrawing of gaul. Pagans know no law, ans horrible, but also not culpable.
445 Goths incomplete christians. Thus less culpable. (No mentions of Vandals by author?) Barbs travelling assizes of god.
446 focussed on ills of his time. Unjust rule of romans worse than barbs.
447 Respublica had failed to deliver liberty. Taxes needed to fund army and subsidies. Rich tax collectors target poor.
448 speaks on bahalf of lower nobility.
449 lesser nobles and peasants against closed upper. Slavery of romans result of poverty. Lack of freedom. Hierarchy fine, but only among freemen.
450 Barbs and romans both make slaves. What difference. Both equal.
451 the earthly city, oblivious to god. Trappings of Xianity.

cda

by Hand Knit
coscores

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

A Great Big Bee!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbxSWrlFYC8/

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
there is no god but allah and mohammed is his prophet (pbuhn)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sockingtonsworth

thats what the gently caress Im talkin bout

Android Blues

Кажется, царь взял мою дочь в качестве наложницы.

alnilam

she's really tired and un hungry so maybe just i can come get a good with you?

Twenty Four

it won't let you do a blank post but i guess i have nothing copied which is weird since i never really turn off my computer. maybe an auto update cleared it or something, or maybe i just haven't copied anything since this computer is really new but that seems crazy!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Fredflonston

https://youtu.be/Xcs3OwrkcR4

Gnossiennes

Loving chairs more every day!

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

cda

by Hand Knit
One experiment tested 11th graders’ general knowledge with questions from science (“pneumonia affects which part of the body?”), history (“which American president resigned because of the Watergate scandal?”), as well as the arts, civics, geography, athletics and literature. Scores on this general knowledge test were highly associated with reading test scores.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
soy vida loca

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Twenty Four posted:

it won't let you do a blank post but i guess i have nothing copied which is weird since i never really turn off my computer. maybe an auto update cleared it or something, or maybe i just haven't copied anything since this computer is really new but that seems crazy!

maybe the last thing you copied was an image

smoobles
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
get less cats

----------------

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
snapping open the ring pull on an inca kola, i experience a powerful sense memory - a farm, in the mountains of peru. within the leaves and branches of each and every bush, the rising sun is reflected in the dew drops on a fresh, healthy 12 fl. oz can of inca kola. it is the first day of harvest season. the harsh peruvian sun beats down upon my wide-brimmed hat. i thirst. the kola can glimmers. today, again, i cut it from the husk with my machete and deposit it into my rickety red wheelbarrow, all the while wondering if what i'd heard was true; that even if i managed to secret away a can into my work pants, when i tried to open it i would be undone like fool rodrigo by the rattlesnake-like cry of the escaping carbonation, and the farm manager who heard my treachery would throw me all the way down the mountain. i am young, but not brave; today, again, my throat remains dry, my pants empty.

pork steaks

a lovely boy
CNN stands for cartoon network

Scaly Haylie

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Too easy to get prescribed antidepressants, antipsychotics (one kid got them after only two sessions)

ThingOne

Would you like some tofu?

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo
rznv

----------------

kelnira

My weapon of choice.
OggS   vorbis D  OggS   ~;vorbis+ Xiph.Org libVorbis I 20120203 (Omnipresent) vorbis)BCV  1L ŀАU  `$)fI)(yHI)0c1c1c 4d OK I'M GONNA CUT THAT poo poo OFF RIGHT HERE

i was playing Doki Doki Literature Club...

Lyra

:unsmith: :effort: :smith:

hey there you go

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Harold Fjord
Shhhhhhhhh.

Harold Fjord fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Dec 2, 2017

sockingtonsworth

pork steaks posted:

CNN stands for cartoon network

Beachcomber

Another day in paradise.

cda

by Hand Knit
Thesmophoriazusae

City of Glompton

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/media/2017/12/05/tampa-largo-breweries-team-up-for-krispy-kreme-doughnut-beer/

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

https://thefisheriesblog.com/2014/07/07/why-do-sharks-have-two-penises/

• Locked thread