Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

*Emancipator Plays in background*

*Camera pans over dimly lit, soft focus of woman's rear end, morphs into hamburger*
*Man firmly holds woman from behind, reaches forward into groin, slowly pulls out hamburger*
*Woman kisses up and down man's body, reaches toward thigh, pulls out chicken fingers and sexily munches*
*Slow pan over breasts, covered with burger grease*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
It felt amazing. From the knowledge that a dozen animals were raised intentionally for slaughter to the act of my body freeing the blessed proteins and amino acids that were begging-no, yearning to be set free from their carnal incarceration in order to apply themselves to the greater good: the gluttonous satisfaction of building a bigger and better being. Eating such a meal is a sublime experience that is ultimately peerless. Thoughts of pigs, cows, and the occasional deer being condemned at my judgment cascaded into my mind gave me incomprehensible joy. I relished at the thought of staring the animals in the face as they screamed and died around me for my consumption. They did not know anything, nor did they comprehend anything other than the imminent clasp of death fast approaching without remorse.
My only regret was that there was not enough blood spilling out with each bite, that it was not fresh enough to be considered raw, that it was not so juicy and fresh that the meat was still screaming as I sunk my jaws into its supple, beckoning flesh.

But I was not discouraged. I continued to rip apart the seared flesh of animals and to chew it into an unidentifiable pulp to be swallowed and used to fuel my body's processes. Every bite released more and more flavor and proteins onto my tongue, some even diffusing across my tongue right away to be used up. This was the only use for such beings. But something remarkable happened to me.

With every chomp, I imagined another animal's life being for forfeit and expiring. But I stopped chomping halfway through. A cold sweat drenched me in peerless peril. Why did I stop? Perhaps there was a lapse in my thinking as much of my energy was devoted to eating the meat. After all, energy pooled in one placed leaves other places without energy to work with. Would I resume? I hoped that I would. I could not stop now. Strips of muscular pulp rolled merrily in my mouth, guided by my subconscious. A flicker of a thought rushed into my mind from feeling my tongue be lightly brushed with the meat in my mouth. Once more I thought about all the lesser beings sacrificed to be consumed in a mad orgy of pleasure and superiority, as nature intended. Why discard such a marvelous source of sustenance, only for it to be cast to the worms, rotted and wasted?

That was simply not an option.

So I continued the journey of my jaws through newfound inspiration. It was from this I had disciplined myself to chew with ever growing speed and force to make up for my hesitation. Chomp, munch munch munch munch, ssssluuurrp-guwah. Another section of blood and flesh taken where it would be dealt with by my stomach to truly set those overflowing proteins free into the rest of the cells of my body. It did not take long for me to finish my meal as I spent an entire minute grinding, shredding, eviscerating such sustenance so it may be more easily transmutable into something beneficiary. The first part of the meal was finished. Now it was time for the other parts many do not think about, for shame.

The last pieces of ground up flesh had fallen down my moist cavity and into my stomach, where it briefly reunited with the prior bites. My stomach showed no remorse as it started to break down the pulp even further and extract the precious protein, awesome amino acids, and miscellaneous materials from the devoured mass. My cells rejoiced as they were greated with an overflowing deposit of nutrition spilling deep into my tissues. Immediately the cells took advantage of the surplus of nutrition to grow, strengthen, multiply, and repeat again and again and again. The building blocks of my being were flushed with lively energy, and would persist for hours. Every last conceivable infinitesimal piece of nutrition was thoroughly extracted thanks to my loyal stomach. My cells had lined up to thank my stomach to return such hospitality.

But not all of what is consumed is treated equal. Some of it was deemed too unsalvageable: too inferior to bother processing. Nothing was left worth plucking from it. It is fair to assume so, given the nature of where it originated. But there was a solution: cast out the inferior sustenance to make room for new and tastier sustenance. Its long journey throughout the lower part of my body had begun, where it would be violently expelled with a vengence as the only thing the world will ever remember it for. It took hours and hours until finally it was at the last step. Soon it would be forever gone, forever changed. I had rushed over to the usual spot of disposal and authorized its final department.

The inferior matter was permanently thrown out without a second thought. I felt every cell of the tissues responsible for disposal become jubilent as it was casting away the matter. At first very little trickled out, but soon came an almighty, unstoppable, unyielding torrent of inferior, wasteful matter being expelled. The horrible stench and noises rose and invaded my nostrils and ears to give me conflicted feelings of jubilence and momentary struggle. It was a grim reminder of what was left of the inferior beings. They had been boiled down to their core; lesser, undesirable, unwanting matter that none shall grieve over, but instead praise for coming to a just end. I only imagined that even more was on the way from even more beings getting slaughtered as my body goes through with this process. More and more of it had gushed out of me like the straneous floodgates finally being opened. A floodgate of natural, rightful carnal joy. I remained at the site for quite sometime, realizing later that there was none left to expell. I felt...empty. Had something gone wrong? Was there something else I needed to do?
That is when I had truly realized it.

There was not a void left in me but instead I had been filled with pure and righteous bliss.

The cycle would begin anew briefly...

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

EorayMel posted:

It felt amazing. From the knowledge that a dozen animals were raised intentionally for slaughter to the act of my body freeing the blessed proteins and amino acids that were begging-no, yearning to be set free from their carnal incarceration in order to apply themselves to the greater good: the gluttonous satisfaction of building a bigger and better being. Eating such a meal is a sublime experience that is ultimately peerless. Thoughts of pigs, cows, and the occasional deer being condemned at my judgment cascaded into my mind gave me incomprehensible joy. I relished at the thought of staring the animals in the face as they screamed and died around me for my consumption. They did not know anything, nor did they comprehend anything other than the imminent clasp of death fast approaching without remorse.
My only regret was that there was not enough blood spilling out with each bite, that it was not fresh enough to be considered raw, that it was not so juicy and fresh that the meat was still screaming as I sunk my jaws into its supple, beckoning flesh.

But I was not discouraged. I continued to rip apart the seared flesh of animals and to chew it into an unidentifiable pulp to be swallowed and used to fuel my body's processes. Every bite released more and more flavor and proteins onto my tongue, some even diffusing across my tongue right away to be used up. This was the only use for such beings. But something remarkable happened to me.

With every chomp, I imagined another animal's life being for forfeit and expiring. But I stopped chomping halfway through. A cold sweat drenched me in peerless peril. Why did I stop? Perhaps there was a lapse in my thinking as much of my energy was devoted to eating the meat. After all, energy pooled in one placed leaves other places without energy to work with. Would I resume? I hoped that I would. I could not stop now. Strips of muscular pulp rolled merrily in my mouth, guided by my subconscious. A flicker of a thought rushed into my mind from feeling my tongue be lightly brushed with the meat in my mouth. Once more I thought about all the lesser beings sacrificed to be consumed in a mad orgy of pleasure and superiority, as nature intended. Why discard such a marvelous source of sustenance, only for it to be cast to the worms, rotted and wasted?

So I continued the journey of my jaws through newfound inspiration. It was from this I had disciplined myself to chew with ever growing speed and force to make up for my hesitation. Chomp, munch munch munch munch, ssssluuurrp-guwah. Another section of blood and flesh taken where it would be dealt with by my stomach to truly set those overflowing proteins free into the rest of the cells of my body. It did not take long for me to finish my meal as I spent an entire minute grinding, shredding, eviscerating such sustenance so it may be more easily transmutable into something beneficiary. The first part of the meal was finished. Now it was time for the other parts many do not think about, for shame.

The last pieces of ground up flesh had fallen down my moist cavity and into my stomach, where it briefly reunited with the prior bites. My stomach showed no remorse as it started to break down the pulp even further and extract the precious protein, awesome amino acids, and miscellaneous materials from the devoured mass. My cells rejoiced as they were greated with an overflowing deposit of nutrition spilling deep into my tissues. Immediately the cells took advantage of the surplus of nutrition to grow, strengthen, multiply, and repeat again and again and again. The building blocks of my being were flushed with lively energy, and would persist for hours. Every last conceivable infinitesimal piece of nutrition was thoroughly extracted thanks to my loyal stomach. My cells had lined up to thank my stomach to return such hospitality.

But not all of what is consumed is treated equal. Some of it was deemed too unsalvageable: too inferior to bother processing. Nothing was left worth plucking from it. It is fair to assume so, given the nature of where it originated. But there was a solution: cast out the inferior sustenance to make room for new and tastier sustenance. Its long journey throughout the lower part of my body had begun, where it would be violently expelled with a vengence as the only thing the world will ever remember it for. It took hours and hours until finally it was at the last step. Soon it would be forever gone, forever changed. I had rushed over to the usual spot of disposal and authorized its final department.

The inferior matter was permanently thrown out without a second thought. I felt every cell of the tissues responsible for disposal become jubilent as it was casting away the matter. At first very little trickled out, but soon came an almighty, unstoppable, unyielding torrent of inferior, wasteful matter being expelled. The horrible stench and noises rose and invaded my nostrils and ears to give me conflicted feelings of jubilence and momentary struggle. It was a grim reminder of what was left of the inferior beings. They had been boiled down to their core; lesser, undesirable, unwanting matter that none shall grieve over, but instead praise for coming to a just end. I only imagined that even more was on the way from even more beings getting slaughtered as my body goes through with this process. More and more of it had gushed out of me like the straneous floodgates finally being opened. A floodgate of natural, rightful carnal joy. I remained at the site for quite sometime, realizing later that there was none left to expell. I felt...empty. Had something gone wrong? Was there something else I needed to do?

There was not a void left in me but instead I had been filled with pure and righteous bliss.

:same:

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
womans knees are in frame and top of mans head and when he looks up to her his mouth is full of fries

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

*Man is slowly pumping woman from behind. Camera pans over woman's back, revealing an OREO® Cookie Cheesecake on top*

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
*hamburglar slowly creeps upward from behind the sweaty, greasy, sensual writhing mass, raises his hands up in a vampiric like predatory way, and utters*

:robble:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders don't upset us

but said in a sexy voice

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A man wearing the King mask ejaculates and thick ropes of Big Mac Sauce come out his rod. His partner is horrified to learn that it's actually the Hamburglar. The twitterverse quickly condemns this as rape, but somehow everyone still gives Revenge of the Nerds a pass due to the talent show scene that wasn't actually that good.

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
Yeah but that song was pretty cool though. But having Lamarr MC the whole thing was a bad choice.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Burger King Kids Club is a child sex ring

Kid in the wheelchair has AIDS

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
*then all of a sudden, in through the doorway bursts in Wendy in all her supple tomato scarlet haired splendor*

"Wherrrrres the beef?", she coyly peeps, "lemme in on this, I don't cut corners!", referring to her trademark square delicious never frozen 100% all beef USDA grade A product

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
eAT FRESh OP you fuckign bITch!!!!!!!!!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
*close up of sauce dripping down lips and a chin as Blister In The Sun plays in the background*

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

EorayMel posted:

im gay

EdwardSwifferhands
Apr 27, 2008

I will probably lick whatever you put in front of me.

EugeneJ posted:

And they called him Rol-Aids.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
* cumshot compy *

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Black and white shot of a stilletto heel stomping a ketchup packet, sending it's contents flying.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Subservient Chicken 3.0.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Angry Whop Her

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

There is nothing dirtier I could describe than eating at Burger King, the subpar McDonalds.

Aside from making a fanfic about Trump scarfing down filet o fish. Two of them. At the same time.

Hot.

Lena Dunham
Sep 19, 2017

Snorkzilla posted:

Lol

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Snorkzilla posted:

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

A pig squeals somewhere off camera. "C'mere, baby, I'll tell you why they call me the Farmhouse King..." Sirens approach. "....but only for a limited time."

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

food court bailiff posted:

A pig squeals somewhere off camera. "C'mere, baby, I'll tell you why they call me the Farmhouse King..." Sirens approach. "....but only for a limited time."

Have it YOU'RE way

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Snorkzilla posted:

lol

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

that whole rose petal scene from american beauty, but with sliced pickles and the girl from the BK kids club

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Pound_Coin posted:

that whole rose petal scene from american beauty, but with sliced pickles and the girl from the BK kids club

which girl

this is important

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

the ginger one obviously, it's sliced pickles.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

EugeneJ posted:

literally called him wheels too

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
lol at rol-aids tho

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

EorayMel posted:

Plants also know when they're being eaten and don't like it, you know. Whatever you eat, you have to kill it. There is no escape. Life must consume life to continue unless we go Super Photo Synthesis 2.

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

Gatts posted:

Plants also know when they're being eaten and don't like it, you know. Whatever you eat, you have to kill it. There is no escape. Life must consume life to continue unless we go Super Photo Synthesis 2.

Photosynthesis is powered by the agonizing billion-year death of the sun.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Zartosht posted:

Photosynthesis is powered by the agonizing billion-year death of the sun.

So you are also consuming the sun. The light. The very atoms of stardust that when split explode in violent death. All is oblivion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

INT. BURGER KING KITCHEN - NIGHT, AFTER HOURS

James, dorky in a button-down shirt and knit tie, stands in
front of THE BURGER KING, handing him documents.

JAMES
I really haven’t had many jobs, per se…
But here’s my academic record and my
extracurricular activates. I wrote for
the literary journal, ‘The Gordian Knot’.
And in high school, I got a 750 on the
math SATs, so I’d be good at tabulating
checks–

BURGER KING
These are the only jobs you’ve had?

JAMES
I also used to rake leaves for some
Neighbors, the Palmieri’s. I have their
letter of recommendation–

BURGER KING
(brusquely)
Later, later. We'll talk business later.
(Unzips the fly on his kingly pants)
Right now I want you to show me how you'd handle THIS bk grilled dog.

• Locked thread