Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
How will she do art on a Chromebook? Don't get a Chromebook.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
There's an entire thread in sh/SC for this question.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Check it out, tell them your budget, you don't have to pay rando goon to pick out janktown parts for you. There's a template in the building a PC thread that you use. Answer the questions, someone will give you good advice.

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
What's the actual budget?

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Oh you can get something decent for that. Something like this http://www.microcenter.com/product/474800/Aspire_ATC-780A-UR12_Desktop_Computer
Would be plenty fine for what you want but I would tell the PC building thread that you're looking for a prebuilt. That link was just the first one I came to. You should be able to easily come in under $750.

You also need a monitor.

• Locked thread