Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
+ One time I was going through the airport and a security guard called me "Rapunzel" and I like my hair so I thought it was cute.

+ One time on the train I was trying to get my luggage onto the rack above me but it was like 60 lbs and I couldn't do it, so a guy came and helped me and he got it up on the rack above the seats. Thank you!

+ One time I saw a guy in the store juggling oranges and I thought he seemed happy and sometimes it's fun when guys are goofy :).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
e: NO sexually explicit content in this thread please.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I can't come up with anything, honestly

It's all a facade

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
One time

Pick posted:

e: NO sexually explicit content in this thread please.

Oh never mind

Blue Star
Feb 18, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I consider myself an energy being, a child of the cosmos. Therefore there are no opposite genders to me, OP. All is One.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer
All the time.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I love my wife she is beautiful and delicate. Like a flower that gets mad at you sometimes.

I love my daughters because they are sweet and gentle and way less destructive / insane as my sons.

Truly the fairer sex.

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I got really sick at a festival and some chick with green hair gave me a lap dance to feel better even though I was barely conscious

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

My gender has no opposite

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

I love my wife she is beautiful and delicate. Like a flower that gets mad at you sometimes.

I love my daughters because they are sweet and gentle and way less destructive / insane as my sons.

Truly the fairer sex.

You could cut off your son's penis while he sleeps

Claim Jesus made you do it and you're good

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I don't deserve how wonderful and loving my wife is, especially since she puts up with a goony piece of poo poo like me.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

EugeneJ posted:

You could cut off your son's penis while he sleeps

Claim Jesus made you do it and you're good

What the gently caress no

Which son

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe
My daughters frequently do amusing things that make me think maybe, just maybe....nope its gone again

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

im listening to the dixie chicks right now they seem ok

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I love my niece too. The best part is I only have to deal with her in short bursts

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

My pretty coworker recently ballooned from her pregnancy, and seemed humbled to realize I had always been her friend for her and not because she was a 'hot girl.' Her renewed zeal for our working friendship made me happy in-turn.

mind the walrus fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 20, 2018

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

What the gently caress no

Which son

Don't stop until you have daughters

Woden
May 6, 2006
Every god damned day.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
When that chick blew up in the space shuttle I thought that expressed how women are stoic and determined, but also fragile and vulnerable to poo poo like space and god. It was like symbolic, she was destroying this big flying phallus, it was like liberation for womyn. :j:

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
When I was a kid and read faerie tale stories.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
redheads yo

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Woden posted:

Every god damned day.

Why.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I always think the opposite gender is wonderful, all my best friends are men!!

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

esperterra posted:

all my best friends are men!!

:siren:

proctorbot
Jan 27, 2005
BUT CAN IT FEEL??!?!
at work sometimes a woman might notice you are stressed out or something, and say something nice, empathize, maybe do a kind gesture. men never do that kind of thing.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

proctorbot posted:

at work sometimes a woman might notice you are stressed out or something, and say something nice, empathize, maybe do a kind gesture. men never do that kind of thing.

Thank you, we do this :)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
One time when I was little, I fell down while rollerblading. I still couldn't quite figure out how to tie my shoes, but a couple of girls helped me. Then another boy made fun of me while they helped.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Pick posted:

+ One time on the train I was trying to get my luggage onto the rack above me but it was like 60 lbs and I couldn't do it, so a guy came and helped me and he got it up on the rack above the seats. Thank you!

Dude was mackin pretty hard. Definitely looking for spontaneous train sex.

This one time this lady let me see her naked. It was just wonderful.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am friends with many women who inspire me daily with their strong will and dedication to things they feel passionate about :)

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i am friends with many women who inspire me daily with their strong will and dedication to things they feel passionate about :)

Yeah but if they let you see them naked it would probably inspire you more.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i don't really see how that would encourage either of us to pursue our respective goals, and it seems disrespectful to ask??

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Go jerk off Tonto. You're drunk.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Go jerk off Tonto. You're drunk.

Ok I guess

splurgershnitzl
Jan 19, 2018
I am often impressed by the social adaptability of women. I tend to be boorish and antisocial with anyone I don't consider a close friend.

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Who What Now posted:

I love my niece too. The best part is I only have to deal with her in short bursts

:same:

mine sent me a message to tell me she was playing Roblox and that she dunked on some nerds and teabagged them, which I thought was pretty wonderful

splurgershnitzl
Jan 19, 2018
Or with girls I want to gently caress. I can turn on the charm then but let's face it, that's still pretty gross.

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

One of my older lady co-workers bought me a bag of pistachios for Christmas and was super excited to give them to me in secret because she wasn't giving gifts to everyone.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

tuesday

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

One of my older lady co-workers bought me a bag of pistachios for Christmas and was super excited to give them to me in secret because she wasn't giving gifts to everyone.

She was looking to party bro, you missed out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
Older women think I'm very handsome. What does this mean?

• Locked thread