Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Lawrence Gilchrist posted:

Schindler's List

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Hurt Locker is one of the worst movies I've ever seen and has a 97 on Rotten Tomatoes

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

AutomaticPrince posted:

Met my wife in 08. Married couples don't gently caress.

Just because you don't doesn't mean she doesn't. If she's a military wife then she def does

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dads friend steve posted:

“Forgive me for being a Chad but I smashed a bunch of pussy and killed some civilians from 02-08. Anyway enjoy your thread :smuggo:

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

My Linux Rig posted:

jokes on you gbs, the best soldiers are the ones who fucks

This is why we need comfort women

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The american war machine is a giant make work program and is the most consistently progressive program in american history. Only bourgeoisie scum would suggest it be dismantled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

Basically the U.S. is turning into Brazil with a small elite that has all the money and a mass proletarianization of everyone else,

Looking forward to my sweet favela

• Locked thread