Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

Kiryen posted:

Pointing out things other people don't like hearing.

Yeah it's totally this, very observant, very true. Calling out white drug dealers in the police corruption thread, someone's gotta do it #MAGA

Law enforcement at every level is selective and guided by economics rather than justice or rule of law. Discuss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lol

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kiryen posted:

Pointing out things other people don't like hearing.

lol

- story about police abuse

"OH yeah well you probably look like a degenerate!"
"Uh he's probably just not white?"
"OOOOOOH RACIST! cops did nothing wrong!"

for real I hope ya'll are trolling and aren't like this irl because if you are you are precisely the reason the police get away with this bullshit day in and day out and you suck.

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib

That one cop ran right into the path of the speeding car. Jesus christ.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

COMRADES posted:

for real I hope ya'll are trolling and aren't like this irl because if you are you are precisely the reason the police get away with this bullshit day in and day out and you suck.

train fucker is on an even lower level of "garbage human" than most other cop bootlickers

quote:

There is no such thing as a "rape apologist". This word is right up there with "racist", "miogynist" and the use of racial slurs as the mark of someone who can't be taken seriously.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

"Spare me"

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
guys I'm beginning to think engaging with a flimsy gimmick troll isn't constructive

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008
i would very much like to know why so many people think so highly of police. is it because theyve only ever seen/encountered them in movies and tv shows?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Media spreads pro police propaganda same with pro military

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

Blue Train posted:

Media spreads pro police propaganda same with pro military

its incredible to me that its so effective

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

An ineffectual public education system does not emphasize critical thinking so people are easily manipulated and controlled

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

An ineffectual public transportation system does not emphasize critical thinking so people are easily manipulated and controlled

It's true. The more you drive, the less intelligent you are.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

The public transportation system is a form of population control and spreads aids

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

:thunk: smokin crack at a Steve winwood concert. Hmmmm.

It turns out there was a higher love. Love of smoking crack.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

discarded box posted:

i would very much like to know why so many people think so highly of police. is it because theyve only ever seen/encountered them in movies and tv shows?

Because the good cops make people like the police. But the bad cops make other people hate the police.

discarded box
Oct 15, 2008

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Because the good cops make people like the police. But the bad cops make other people hate the police.

good cops??? can you elaborate? do you mean good cops in the sense that they have not murdered or raped anyone?

discarded box fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jan 23, 2018

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

discarded box posted:

good cops??? can you elaborate? do you mean good cops in the sense that they have not murdered or raped anyone?

http://www.clickhole.com/article/heartwarming-cop-cares-so-much-people-his-town-he--1397

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

What does race have to do with being a drug dealer? You are terrible and I've had enough of your racist astroturfing

my friend's drug dealer has the green light to flood the streets with prescription pills and will never look down the barrel of a cop gun because he's a well established doctor.

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

doverhog posted:

America is a third world country.

America can never be a third world country.

Words mean things.

poo poo like this caused hitler.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

nice

Jake Mustache
Feb 7, 2017
he had just watched Prometheus.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
I do wonder if the "our brave lads" propaganda is becoming less effective now that whitey's getting executed in the street on the regular.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Volcott posted:

I do wonder if the "our brave lads" propaganda is becoming less effective now that whitey's getting executed in the street on the regular.

Lol no, those criminal scum obv had it coming. The only time those numbers are brought up is by racists to "disprove" that black people are targeted by the police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

Moridin brought it up, not me, and actually I am anti white so please take your baseless slanders somewhere else

"im not racist! im not racist!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into jeff sessions

• Locked thread