Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Get out of jail free cards are totally a thing, not just in NYC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

“After a tense 3 hour standoff, the hostages were released and the police breached the bank. But their efforts were frustrated when the suspects each presented officers with a Get Out Of Jail Free card signed by Officer Doobie of Reform, Alabama”

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

So you could get one and like, smoke crack at an opera, if you wanted to, in theory. :thunk:

Don’t just limit yourself to opera. Smoke crack at symphonies, jazz sessions, and open-air concerts.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Zorodius posted:

https://twitter.com/LLopezMooney330/status/955210217075232769

can someone explain to me how the gently caress this person's mind works?

That chin :trumppop:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Blue Train posted:

Like it would be mighty awkward if you pulled over a woman and forced her to blow you at gunpoint and then the next day you find out she's the wife of one of your fellow officers

:stare:

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

discarded box posted:

i cannot believe this is real. is it real? ive read all 3 pages and im still not sure, like my brain refuses to accept that this is an actual thing. like what the dude above me said, is this a joke thread?

It is 1000% real. Go read the articles Blue Train linked if you think get out of jail free cards are beyond the pale of our morally unimpeachable police officers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

DrPlump posted:

If they find out it is fake it works the opposite of normal and they give you extra punishments. Cops have the worst punishments.

Like rape

• Locked thread