Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DaFrugalGamer
Aug 6, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
So we all know the Cheatriots cheated again this season, but do not know the details yet, tge thing with Tom bradys hand was fishy, what do you think their scandal this year will be?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Gas this thread.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

12s, that's how long it takes me to cum, bitch!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
i hate the patriots but i loooove cock

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

in my personal record book Tom Brady does not have any Super Bowls because each so called win is tainted (tuck rule, spygate, deflate gate, Seahawks throwing the game, etc.)

this year I have already added asterisks but instead of * the asterisks are the faces of Mariota, Bortles and Foles.

that is not a legit championship if those are the QB's you had to play IMO

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Super Bowl America deserves.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Ehud posted:

in my personal record book Tom Brady does not have any Super Bowls because each so called win is tainted (tuck rule, spygate, deflate gate, Seahawks throwing the game, etc.)

this year I have already added asterisks but instead of * the asterisks are the faces of Mariota, Bortles and Foles.

that is not a legit championship if those are the QB's you had to play IMO

I think the conditions in 2007 and 2011 were such that’d I’d be forced to concede that there was no way I could give them an asterisk, but alas. Amazing how Tom Brady can never win the ones that count.

The_Hat
Sep 24, 2008

Cavauro posted:

12s, that's how long it takes me to cum, bitch!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/NFLResearch/status/955223352737697793

makes u think

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!
The Patriots are like beating the hell out of your 4-year-younger brother at Twisted Metal 2.

They are an unfair team, yes. But not technically a cheating team. They just happen to remember all the power up combos and have the hand-eye coordination to do them.

Other teams could pay off refs and other officials too, they just lack the experience and money necessary to do so.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Basically the Patriots are better at not violating the rules than the other team. Pretty cool.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Not sticking with the replacement refs was a mistake.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Strawberrygate will be the downfall of America's innocence.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Tumble posted:

The Patriots are like beating the hell out of your 4-year-younger brother at Twisted Metal 2.

They are an unfair team, yes. But not technically a cheating team. They just happen to remember all the power up combos and have the hand-eye coordination to do them.

Other teams could pay off refs and other officials too, they just lack the experience and money necessary to do so.

Hellyeah stunlocking people with Freeze, launching endless Napalm, and then just pushing them off a rooftop.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Hot take: Tom Brady is a system quarterback.
Unfortunately, he's been in a system that's so good at other aspects that he eventually matured into a good quarterback.

Also something something Russian bots something Putin Trump MAGA something.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Android Apocalypse posted:

Hot take: Tom Brady is a system quarterback.
Unfortunately, he's been in a system that's so good at other aspects that he eventually matured into a good quarterback.

this is actually true, brady was aggressively mediocre until around 2007

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

The refs are just showing off now.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

evilweasel posted:

brady was aggressively mediocre until around 2004

Fixed that for you. 2004 was the first full season where he was substantially better than league average across the board. 2005 was basically identical, while 2006 was just the season where all the receivers were unmitigated trash and Corey Dillon got fat so his numbers regressed.

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Yodzilla posted:

Hellyeah stunlocking people with Freeze, launching endless Napalm, and then just pushing them off a rooftop.

yes but enough about the Pat's on-field strategy lets talk about TM2

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

GaussianCopula posted:

Basically the Patriots are better at not violating the rules than the other team. Pretty cool.

:thunk:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
The Patriots are always among the least penalized team in the league, providing statistical proof that New England is actually the most honest team in the National Football League.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
The patriots are the equivalent of a white guy guy getting pulled over in a Benz in the nicer part of town

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Read upon the hatred of the Patriots & weep.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

lol look at this no-click zone

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
i hope tom brady eats a tomato

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Dubious posted:

i hope tom brady eats a tomato

I thought it was strawberries

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Intruder posted:

I thought it was strawberries

It's a lot of things. :taco:

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
It's amusing to watch people hate on the greatest quarterback to ever play the game.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I dunno, I think Peyton Manning doesnt get too much hate

Moneyball
Jul 11, 2005

It's a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
:qq: Why can't my sorry rear end team win rings? :qq:

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Athanatos posted:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Athanatos posted:

I bet that athletic trainer has enough hate to go around

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

GobiasIndustries posted:

I bet that athletic trainer has enough hate to go around

And to think of that trainer came forward today Peyton’s career would be very different. #metoo

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
Tom Brady doesn't win games. Belichick's system wins games.

Brady is just some guy Fiveaces happens to win with. He also would've won with Tebow.

illumn8d
Jul 24, 2002

If you've ever had someone grab your nutsack in a tussle then yank on it, you'll know why I greased the boys up.
Clearly

Only registered members can see post attachments!

illumn8d
Jul 24, 2002

If you've ever had someone grab your nutsack in a tussle then yank on it, you'll know why I greased the boys up.
One more or drown in the lava.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
We could of had a pro-Eagles thread to go along with this one, but it got autobanned by thread tag when trying to make it:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847098

Athanatos fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jan 23, 2018

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Homestar Runner posted:

Tom Brady doesn't win games. Belichick's system wins games.

Brady is just some guy Fiveaces happens to win with. He also would've won with Tebow.

nah
Mar 16, 2009

the cheating patriots of new england are once again in the super bowl where they will cheat their way to a victory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Athanatos posted:

We could of had a pro-Eagles thread to go along with this one, but it got autobanned by thread tag when trying to make it:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847098

sounds appropriate

• Locked thread