Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"some russians went on reddit and even posted some YouTube comments" being the culmination of millions of dollars and over a year of investigation by multiple intelligence agencies and this is the loving best they can deal? Lmaoooo never before have I agreed with a moridin post so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

tao of lmao posted:

Reductive loving moron shut the hell up.

Lmao don't worry I'm sure you'll get him any day now :)

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

Gosh I'm sure glad this political outcome is just what I always wanted and the Russians will always and forever be 100% aligned with my personal political views and I will always like the outcome for the rest of my life, in every election going forward

lol

lmao

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Piggy Smalls posted:

I’m new to SA so need to ask why Cubone has a stupidly long and retarded sig (is that what it’s called) and why he thinks it’s cool.

thats a BYOB "thing"

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

i didn't want trump to win you idiot I'm just not really sure how anyone could consider this a priority issue. It's right there in the article that they have no evidence of actual collusion with any american, and they're dubious it even affected the outcome of the election. It was literally just russian social media pages making memes that resonated with people who were probably gonna vote against Hillary anyways.

In terms of problems with how the 2016 elections (and the primaries that proceeded it) go, i think there's plenty of more important issues.

B..but they're just about to arrest Trump and then make Hillary president any day now!!! RUSSIAAAAAAA

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

THIS time the Mueller investigation is clearly done. NO COLLUSION

-KunkMcGrunk, in December 2019

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

RobotDogPolice posted:

Even if russians only manipulated people online it's still scary because the average person is too loving dumb to handle social media. I know a lot of people who ate up all of the articles russian bots were putting out. A few weeks ago one of my friends posted an article about the investigation on FB and within 5 minutes a bunch of people who he didn't know where trying to spin the whole thing in the comments section. They all had broken english lol.

Manipulating people through social media is incredibly effective and cheap because most people have no media literacy and are unable to determine a good source from garbage.

man, good thing we have genius intellectuals like you around to lead the poor unenlightened masses lol

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

I mean if you have actual objections to Mueller's investigation of Russian interference with our elections, yes, you are shilling for the GOP; and gloating over it because you're bitter about Bernie not being President means you should go gently caress yourself right in the rear end :shrug:

Fire all of you dumb motherfuckers straight into the sun

Lol, you're a joke, your empty rants are as impotent as the dnc, say something interesting or just gently caress off out of the thread

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
They call them peanuts bc that's where the pee is stored

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dyna Soar posted:

so uhh how do you know the facts in that video are legit? it looks like a low budget youtube talk show

here's some stuff from the guardian:

that doesn't sound like just posting some harmless anti american memes on twitter now does it? that's a full scale goverment led covert operation and not just online but on american soil, too.

"At one rally in West Palm Beach, a Russian operative is even alleged to have paid Americans to build a cage on a flatbed truck and to have an actor posing as Clinton in a prison uniform stand inside."

Hahahahahaahahahaha

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

signalnoise posted:

Holy fuckin poo poo "sympathizers" lol

Yes, this is what you refer people who give aid or comfort to the enemies of the American people, like the democrats

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Mnoba posted:

you are a troll arguing in bad faith is an interesting intro to an explanation, but what stops me just calling you a troll arguing in bad faith?

I'm phoneposting while waiting around for some copies to finish and didn't catch the name of the poster until I was halfway through that schizophrenic word salad then immediately thought to myself "lol is PJ posting again" and ayuh

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Prester Jane posted:

The better question is who takes the questions/thoughts of any poster with a Silent Majority av seriously?

Well, you, for one. But of course a scientific political genius of oratory like yourself would surely know to avoid using "lol who would take a (insert) seriously" when asserting something, right?

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Lmaoin irl at the incoming pages of hillfolk trying to argue about Russia and then just posting this picture in response

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Pictured, center, KGB operative Boris Vodkanovich carries out psychological operations in war torn palm beach, FL

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
FINALLY. The smoking gun! Our long national nightmare is over

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Knight posted:

"The FBI has been investigating who has been loving all the goats in town. Since then four have been indicted on selling bestiality videos, leading to plea deals, and thirteen foreigners have been indicted for using identity theft in a coordinated campaign to promote goat loving legislation and pro-goat loving candidates."
"Ha, what a waste of time! You didn't even catch me, the Lead Goat Fucker, yet! What was the point of this investigation?"

-Knight, December 27th, 2020

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dyna Soar posted:

i bet aliens tried to influence the election too. prove me wrong. yet there's no task force looking into alien interference. or is there?

dude, there's concrete evidence and confessions that members of his campaign team met with russian officials and were offered some sort of intelligence or help with the election. what the task force is looking for now is concrete proof that they weren't working on their own as trump claims. why are you repeating outright falsehoods?
There's plenty of people trying to stop alien influence, we call them the ICE

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

is the hillaryman narrative that the US is actually uniquely hosed up in all the world, or does it follow from this that any script kiddie who's unlocked the dark art of Twitter spambots can overturn any election they please? If I get Hootsuite really decked out can I make my buddy Larry the Prime Minister of France? Cause that'd be pretty cool actually, why hasn't anyone thought of that already

Yes

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dyna Soar posted:

you forgot to blame hillary

Lmao dem tears over this have started a self sustaining reaction

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That Russia lady hacker from up north can't keep getting away with it!

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Dyna Soar posted:

no it's just funny that no matter how much proof of russian meddling i provide, the blame seems to always fall on the democrats and especially hillary.

finns and slavs are like water and oil

Well yeah that's because the blame falls on the democrats and especially Hillary hth

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I don't think China has democrats but I haven't checked, is that why there's no unions there

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Flesh Forge posted:

No it's really not. If you want to just disbelieve the security admins that run the machines, OK, but you should equally disbelieve everything else you're told like, breathing is good and dying is bad.

lol look at this 40-something year old man telling us breathing is good and dying is bad

• Locked thread