Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

We were all yukking it up in that thread about the plane that had to land because a guy refused to stop farting, and a previous thread like this came up.

So goons, what are your most amusing or disgusting stories about farting?

Back when those six-cd player units were a new thing (like, 1996-ish?) my parents got one. Holy poo poo we could not wait to try it out! So we put a cd on while we ate dinner. Just as a song ended, there was this horrible sound that lasted several seconds. Imagine the sound of a needle being scratched on a record.

My parents got concerned. Was their brand new CD player defective?A few seconds lasted my brother started giggling. Then the smell hit. Then the dog started barking her head off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

9th grade, I farted loudly in the middle of a standardized placement test when everyone was dead silent. :shrug:

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

I haven't made those pickled eggs yet cause I have to share my office with a middle aged woman and I don't want to murder her with farts

SammichBacon
Nov 11, 2013

This post gave me fart cancer.

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mčre
College Slice

Doctor Dogballs posted:

I haven't made those pickled eggs yet cause I have to share my office with a middle aged woman and I don't want to murder her with farts

please make the pickled eggs & report back

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I farted so hard I died and became a fart ghost.

Now you have been visited by me and you can never be sure when your next fart may come

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

Big Beef City posted:

I farted so hard I died and became a fart ghost.

Now you have been visited by me and you can never be sure when your next fart may come

Stay safe Fart Ghost

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Man that’s your best fart story op? Are you like the bubble boy or something? :shrug:

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

If you can top it, by all means. Wow me.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

When I was 13 or 14 I was in an elevator with my mom and I let loose a fart that lasted for at least 10 seconds. The look of sheer horror and astonishment she gave me by the end is etched into my memory.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

LadyPictureShow posted:

If you can top it, by all means. Wow me.

:thunk: I mean there’s so many. One time I ate a beef roast and had really loud sex and then I couldn’t stop farting the whole night. My bed was in a corner so it naturally amplified the acoustics. Downstairs neighbor was all like “hey wtf was that poo poo all about” the next day but I think she was jels because I turned her down for sex like half a dozen times.

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
I ate these 2 for 1 chorizo breakfast burritos from a gas station in Santa Fe and fumigated my whole apartment with rancid rear end. The door couldn’t contain the foul gas and distinctly heard cries of anguish from the elderly woman living next door.

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

I stretched while sitting in my AP Calc class and accidently ripped a mean fart in the plastic chair I was sitting on. I played dumb and let the kids who sat in front of me take the blame. I know what it's like to see another man condemned for a crime he didn't commit, and that stays with me to this day.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I've had really bad gas today. My someone said my office smelled like a sewer.

Free Cheese
Sep 16, 2005
Come on, it's free
Buglord
There was a pretty bad one at the all star game last night

https://youtu.be/V5cOvyDpWfM

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:
A powerful SBD was unleashed in my row in the 3rd grade. Two girls were blaming it on each other, and me and my friend sitting next to me were doing the same. Years later, I said to him, "remember that mysterious nasty fart that we were blaming each other for in the 3rd grade? Yeah, that was me."

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Mike Walker farting on the Stern Show is classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5tgSeQRrc&t=135s

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
being unable to sleep after a particularly hosed up dinner because my involuntary farts kept waking me up

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
My first fart memory was when I was in kindergarden, my teacher was reading us a story and I had some rumblies in my tummy. Being a stealthy gently caress I decided to slowly let 'er rip. The fart was loud as gently caress and lasted like a whole minute. I played dumb as everyone laughed. Good times were had by all.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Are shart stories ok to post

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Egbert Souse posted:

Are shart stories ok to post

No just clean, wholesome farts plz. :colbert:

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

My girlfriend farts in her sleep sometimes and it's really gross, I usually have to get out of bed and have a smoke or something while it clears

MonkeyHate
Oct 11, 2002

Dance, monkey, dance!
Taco Defender
Raising kids is real hard and sometimes you feel regret because you have no free time anymore and all of your hobbies have to be abandoned and you are sleep deprived all the time and it's so stressful to put all of your love into something so fragile and then have to watch them go out into the dangerous world knowing you can't always protect them.

But then when my first son was three I farted on his head and he laughed so hard he fell down and in that moment I knew it was all worth it forever.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

great big cardboard tube posted:

My girlfriend farts in her sleep sometimes and it's really gross, I usually have to get out of bed and have a smoke or something while it clears

You have to wake up to fart dude.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

You have to wake up to fart dude.

look at this scrub tier farter

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I poo poo my pants on a worksite. It was the New Orleans convention center during the "Southern Baptist Convention". It felt like a small fart, but then it kind of felt like a small high pressure bubble (?), then it popped and a torrent of liquid shitstorm squirted right out of my rear end in a top hat. I guess I could best describe it as opening a 2 liter that somebody put in a paint mixer.

I got straight up and walked straight out of the place to the convention hotel without talking to anybody and took like an hour long shower. They were khakis too. I finished up and went back to work.

Nobody said a word

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

1gnoirents posted:

I poo poo my pants on a worksite. It was the New Orleans convention center during the "Southern Baptist Convention". It felt like a small fart, but then it kind of felt like a small high pressure bubble (?), then it popped and a torrent of liquid shitstorm squirted right out of my rear end in a top hat. I guess I could best describe it as opening a 2 liter that somebody put in a paint mixer.

I got straight up and walked straight out of the place to the convention hotel without talking to anybody and took like an hour long shower. They were khakis too. I finished up and went back to work.

Nobody said a word

lots of words were spoken; they were just behind your back. you're forever known as the pants shitter

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Worst: I took a yoga class at my gym. There were about 15 people, it was extremely warm in there, and we were uncomfortably close. We start saluting the sun and this really skinny woman lets out a MASSIVE fart, it sounded like a trombone playing the scales. Of course I start laughing like an idiot because it was funny, but then the whole room started smelling absolutely awful, people started gagging, and they dismissed the class. I've never seen that woman at the gym since.

Best: If I ever have really bad gas I bend into what's basically the fetal position and I can almost instantly pass it. My fiancé didn't believe me, so one day we were getting ready for bed, I had to fart, so I bent myself up. I let a really long fart, followed by 2 short toots. She laughed harder than I had ever seen her laugh up to that point.

Herbicidal Maniac
Jun 3, 2008

You will be the effigy I burn, infused with all the traits that make them the detestable little goblins they are.

I was deadlifting and feeling pretty good so I figure I'd go for a pr. Loaded up the bar and halfway through I let loose this 15-20 second fart that sounded like it reverberated through the entire gym. I finished the rep and just busted out laughing.

Wilmott Snipes
May 29, 2002

It's daddy shithead, where's the bourbon?
On my friends birthday I ate Korean food for breakfast, German for lunch and then Taco Bell for dinner. Also during this I was drinking really cheap beer. Towards the end of the night I was ripping horrible rancid farts every 30 seconds in our apartment. It got so bad they made me stay outside and it was winter.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The genius who designed my office put a men's room right across from a meeting room. I'm walking into the meeting room to talk to my boss and someone exited the bathroom but used the automatic door button. I guess the other guy didn't know or couldn't hold it in but someone left loose with a hard, diarrhea filled, fart which was amplified by the toilet bowl.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCCDF7PJG4Y

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
mother of god I've seen ISIS videos that didn't gross me out as much as that man's tighty whities.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
once when i was working graveyard shift in this huge desolate building with maybe 20 other ppl i felt some major gas about to erupt so i take a break and walk the 2-3 minutes all the way down to the furthest bathrooms knowing no one would be around

i get in and take a whizz and as i lean forward to hold myself against the wall i rip serious rear end, it was one of those sharp ripping farts and it had some pressure, i even heard it thru my in-ear headphones

well i finish up and go outside and i hear this laughter, so i take my headphones off and wouldn't you know it - two guys are sitting in this hidden part of the area on a couch laughing so hard they cant breathe

i practically run away to my station ashamed as gently caress, but i think they were too busy laughing to even notice who i was

i'm glad i livened up their night :)

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I farted so violently in my sleep once it woke me up.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

https://youtu.be/YraqQabax8A

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.
I cut one in front of my drill sergeant in boot camp. It is incredibly hard not to laugh at farts in boot camp.

Papa Emeritus III
Jul 7, 2017

[A MESSAGE FROM THE CLERGY]

Dat's Pussy Trap, bitch!

Deal with it.

1gnoirents posted:

Nobody said a word

This had me rolling omg. The other posts here are great too, since I have the sense of humor of 6 year old, but holy gently caress with this one

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I got six CD player for Christmas in 1989. Maybe if spent less time thinking about farts and more time studying the history of consumer electronics you wouldn't have made such an embarrassing mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
One time I farted so much on a plane, they had to do an emergency landing!