Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting
My first fart memory was when I was in kindergarden, my teacher was reading us a story and I had some rumblies in my tummy. Being a stealthy gently caress I decided to slowly let 'er rip. The fart was loud as gently caress and lasted like a whole minute. I played dumb as everyone laughed. Good times were had by all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhantomPayne
Aug 8, 2017

I should think before posting

CollegeCop posted:

Oh god, I'm dying here!

I discovered a couple of years ago that there is an under-utilized bathroom hidden way in back of the next floor up from my office. It is always clean and well stocked because it sees very little traffic even during the height of the school year. Seeing as we are currently in the downtime between sessions right now, it is practically deserted about 90% of the time.

I went up for my post-lunch dump this afternoon, and was sitting in the stall quietly finishing the chapter of the book I'm currently reading on my phone, when the door opened and someone else came in. Someone who apparently assumed the place would be empty, as evidenced by the little song they were singing as they strolled in, "Gonna poop! Gonna poop! Gonna poop, poop, poop!"

He went into the stall next to mine without checking to see if anyone else was in the room, and continued to sing his little ditty as he settled onto the throne. Then I heard:

<Ssppht> "Oh yeah"
<Brap> "You betcha"
<SssppphttBbbbbrrrrraaaaaapppppSssppht> "There. It. Is."

At that point, trying my best to stifle the giggles, I stood to leave - and the automatic toilet flushed, announcing my presence to my neighbor.

Dead silence from the stall next door, followed by, "Well. Crap."

I'm still giggling like a schoolgirl as I sit in my office.

i want to print this out and hang it in my office

"You betcha" braaaaaaaaaaaaaap