Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testikles
Feb 22, 2009
Oh. Sua Serenità will be very disappointed.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
good work OP!

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
doges are dogs?
doges are dogs??!?????

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
numberoneposter i do not like this thread, draw your sword or poo poo your pants as we shall now do battle

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hmm - that's an odd way to spell dog. yet, compelling - i must keep an eye on these developments

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mozi posted:

hmm - that's an odd way to spell dog. yet, compelling - i must keep an eye on these developments

The proper spelling is "dogge"

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

It's the EARTH DOG.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
:dukedoge:

Doge is all.

All is doge.

:stare:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

The proper spelling is "dogge"

a further twist! this could well be the most important thing to come out of 2018

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Putty posted:

numberoneposter i do not like this thread, draw your sword or poo poo your pants as we shall now do battle

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

:yikes:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Mozi posted:

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

danger to touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

No, it's the year of the earth dog.

The doge year is not a thing. If it was ever, it was like two years ago. But it isn't a thing!

• Locked thread