Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Why do you people like popeyes? That poo poo sucks man. Like church’s is actually p good. gently caress kfc gently caress Popeyes. :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jesus Christ posted:

Church's is my go-to fast food fried chicken after Popeyes but they're not on the same level. Popeyes is god-tier, Church's and Golden Chick are below, then below that you have places like Chicken Express and Bush's Chicken and gas station fried chicken, and then waaaaaaaaaaaaay below that you have KFC and animal carcasses you pull out of stagnant ponds.

And I'm assuming you said Popeye's, JonathonSpectre, because you're alive to post that.

https://firstwefeast.com/eat/2016/01/chefs-love-popeyes

[edit] ^^^ this is a really good article you should read it

Popeyes smell like farts.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Jesus Christ posted:

wait, aren't you a MAGA chud? lol explains your horrible opinion

No America always has and always will suck total balls, glass is half full of cold piss etc. I like long john silvers tho that batter is chronic. Their chicken is better than Popeyes.. :munch:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Dr. Gitmo Moneyson posted:

Behold, the wrong opinion.

:puckout: go eat some Kenny Rogers roasters with your unsophisticated palette buddy :flipoff:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Over There posted:

Why does Popeyes always have angry old men in line?

:synpa:

It is because you touch youreself at night. :boehner:

• Locked thread