Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Cymbal Monkey posted:

Just getting a quick interest check w/r/t feasibility of a future Cymbal Monkey thread launch so I can get a detailed action plan going for a future thread. Thanks.

while we appreciate your courtesy in doing an interest check beofre posting a thread, I can't help but notice you failed to do an interest check before posting this thread. maybe someone could have given you some tips on how to properly execute an interest check, for example maybe you should have included a poll? anyway we're a fairly casual bunch here, I don't want to make too big a deal about it, but perhaps in the future you'll try to get a sense of people's thoughts before asking for input like this

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

it's great that we're being proactive about this potential thread launch, but we should stop and ask whether we are leveraging the synergies. time to think outside the box.

ty nesamdoom!

• Locked thread