Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar
It's seriously confusing, especially since all the charts have 64 slots and there's only really 28 mainstream madden games

In order to correct this I made a bracket for March Maddens

John Madden Football I and II not included due to there was no console port and naming conventions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The winner of the tournament should face off against NFL Blitz

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

It's actually a term that originated from Nazi Germany when the Nazis liked to march around in circles

Asshole Rose
Dec 28, 2017
im gay

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Why do they call it bassketball? There are no bass fish, and not a dollop of crimson ket to be found.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
John Madden got famous by inventing basketball before he went on to his football career actually.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I thought John Madden was an anchor on MSNBC?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

ThndrShk2k posted:

It's seriously confusing, especially since all the charts have 64 slots and there's only really 28 mainstream madden games

In order to correct this I made a bracket for March Maddens

John Madden Football I and II not included due to there was no console port and naming conventions.

Where'd that truck come from op?

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

hakimashou posted:

John Madden got famous by inventing basketball before he went on to his football career actually.

Basketball is an ancient tradition passed down from the hoary mists of time. James Maddens invented the basket, making the game a lot more interesting.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
They should force Jon Madden to fight Jon Jones under MMA rules to see who the real winner is.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
bad news op, you're dyslexic

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ElectricSheep posted:

bad news op, you're retarded

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
it's because john madden invented basketball when he was trying to come up with an amusing game to play with his best friend's family

his best friend is a bucket

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=facVh75-vW4

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

basketball?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i just hear voices for all of march and save my toe nails and urine in jars. that's March Madness

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

is that not what march madness is for other people? i hear the voices same time every year in march and i thought that's what ppl were talking about

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
You forgot Madden 64, so your bracket is all wrong, OP.

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
NFL Quarterback Club is the NIT

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Laslow posted:

You forgot Madden 69, so your bracket is all wrong, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

meanwhile the nfl2k NAT tournament proceeds in silence

• Locked thread