Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

while the authorities comb through reams of ennui and bullshit sad brains poo poo on this kids computer they haven't as of yet found a motive for how an unemployed 20 year old white lad who only owned one polo shirt might bomb minorities.

now hear me out. i clearly know a time traveller when i see one. his bombings were anything but random. heres what i think could be the possible reasons for a time travelling man who mugged a Radio Shack employee for his clothes might have been up to:

1: preventing the white genocide. Now hear me out here. theres clearly no such thing as white genocide. its a loony fantasy that whites are under threat in tyool 2018...buuuuuttt..what about the year 3500? hmm? maybe not so outrageous in the distant..............real distant....like really long out there future white people are actually being poo poo on. im just saying. some hard time truths.

2. time slinging gambler man: on a galactic riverboat that young lad lost a bad hand. a bad hand. it had a real bad smell. a real dirty smell. there was something wrong. that lady cleaned him out. having an in on the Ministry of 23 and Me Genertic Heritage archives he found the link. the thread back to that time, that place in austin where a salsa maker led to the entire line on down to that horrible moment where his shrivelled little jack of hearts was crushed by that devilish queen of spades.

3 his culture uses bombs as greetings: he was just trying to be a good neighbor. he had no idea that shrapnel was frouned upon. America needs a little more collage and a little less melting pot.

there are just some ideas. im sure more will come to light as we find the crater he emerged from

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

What if he was just from our time and couldn't get laid cause he was poo poo?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

The Bananana posted:

his time machine used blue balls at fuel

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house
i think he was, possibly, from the medieval period. we might never know the truth.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

cast away actually happened and Chuck Noland and Wilsons love child gets his revenge on Fedex.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

he kept trying to anonymously mail birthday cakes and failed spectacularly

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

you just wanted to use the box tag didn’t you

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im a serial bomber too OP

of office bathrooms. :grin:

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

curlys gold posted:

you just wanted to use the box tag didn’t you

little did they know what they were in for when they signed up for Bombs of The Month subscription service

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

the pattern of his bombings, when connected via strings on a large map of austin tx criss crosses at the exact location of the lost Nazi Gold Train.

the bomber was extemely into 2 out of three of these things

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if he was trying to stop Future Black Hitler of 2069 and didn't check that he had the right address before going on a one-way trip to the past?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

What if he was trying to stop Future Black Hitler of 2069 and didn't check that he had the right address before going on a one-way trip to the past?

OR MAYBE HE DID?!

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

The Bananana posted:

but how are you posting here if you just blew yourself up

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

the explosion that killed him was actually a time paradox that caught up with him after he exploded himself as a baby

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Noblesse Obliged posted:

OR MAYBE HE DID?!

We'll have to wait till '69 :shrug:

You can probably justify any insane murder as a time traveler killing future Hitler. Makes u think.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

curlys gold posted:

the explosion that killed him was actually a time paradox that caught up with him after he exploded himself as a baby

you cant touch yourself in the past as per the 3 laws of Time Cop so it was only a matter of time before blue balls and a victoria secret billboard caught up to him

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
So he was Johnny Fiveaces?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Muslim named Time Cop

*Disclaimer - the bomber is actually a honkey

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

And his real name was John Titor.

blugu64
Jul 17, 2006

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face?
Heller Skelter!!!

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Batterypowered7 posted:

And his real name was John Titor.

And John Titor's real name?

Stephen Paddock.

Have Blue
Mar 27, 2013

Panther Like a Panther
imagine four bombs on the edge of a porch...

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYmn3Gwn3oI

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

agreed but the Trump one

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Oscar Wild posted:

So he was Johnny Fiveaces?

Imagine four bombs in the edge of Austin

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
did he gently caress his mom

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
some interesting ideas OP

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I thought he was just a homeschooled loser

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
maybe he also paid for a mensa membership ?

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

The fact that incels have come together and labeled themselves is incredibly sad and speaks volumes about the times we live in.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

great big cardboard tube posted:

The fact that incels have come together and labeled themselves is incredibly sad and speaks volumes about the times we live in.

not really sure they have come together

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Noblesse Obliged posted:

the pattern of his bombings, when connected via strings on a large map of austin tx criss crosses at the exact location of the lost Nazi Gold Train.

the bomber was extemely into 2 out of three of these things

Lol

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

let it mellow posted:

not really sure they have come together

I think you're playing on words as if I said cum but I guarantee you most of these fuckers have cummed together posting online about killing people

Gone Fission
Apr 7, 2007

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
imagine being such a fail rear end human that:

- finding another human who will agree to have sex with you is too much effort
- bombing or shooting everyone until they kill you back is a reasonable amount of effort, and a plan which you carry out

it just isn't that hard to get laid

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

I managed to make poor enough decisions to procreate when I don't want to, I can't imagine being so much of a fuckup that I'd be jealous of me but I know someone somewhere is so angry I have the privilege to complain about that they want to kill people about it.

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Sorry about your unwanted kid

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
The whole thing was a publicity stunt for sxsw paid for by some tech pr firm

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

He was from the same time as us but a parrellel universe where killing yourself with a bomb is considered a polite greeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I always wanted to go back in time and blow myself.

• Locked thread