Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

...Really? I'm not laughing, Richard. This is too loving far and I'm done with this loving forum and the baffling admin team decisions...

SA was the last bastion of unPC bullshit after reddit got taken over by the cucks now I see the cult of SJWs has gotten to lowtax too. When I was a kid we used to call each other cr*b#*$@lkers (ohh sorry did this hurt your feewings??) all the time and we just laughed it off because we had something called A THICK SKIN (look it up...). Now the loving snowflakes win again and I can't call my friend, who's really close to his grandma...what we all used to call him all the time or I'll get loving banned. Grandmanism had its place in the 60s but poo poo like this just ensured Clemens' 2nd term. If you're for equality then why is it even okay for my east coast friends to say the PS word but I can't? Equality m fcuking rear end... lol loving hypocrits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread