Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
i cant remember what 7 x 6 is no matter how many times i try, what do you have for me ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My farts smell really bad. What elixir would best suit me?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I want bigger cums, what have you got in stock for this?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Kinsky posted:

lol this is a good thread

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
What salves or lozenges are you taking to have such a prodigious vocabulary? I'd suspect the mighty thesaurus, but even thesauruses don't include such delectable English dialect!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I want my NES to output an RGB signal. How can you help me?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My cat doesn't seem to like me. Do you stock product for furry friends?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
My anus itches at levels that are seemingly unhuman. Do you have a slurry that will cure what ails me?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Do you have anything for siamese twins? Asking for two friends

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

jazzyhattrick posted:

Do you mean twins who are Siamese by race, or you are you using the colloquial term for twins whom God has seen fit to physically bond to one another?

Yes.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

jazzyhattrick posted:

Better use a whole bottle of euthanasia oil then. I find it pays in the long run to always err on the side of caution, don't you agree sir?

I do agree!

Does your establishment stock a size 10 pair of wooden shoes?

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

jazzyhattrick posted:

If sir is desirous of a pair of clogs, he should find one of this city's malodorous population of cobblers, there are a number of hovels on jermyn street that play home to such individuals.

Or else comb the dockland bordellos and opium dens until you happen upon a dutchman.

This is an emporium of healants and restoratives sir, not some filthy east end garment shed.

I know not why somebody would wish to visit that land of vile traitors sir, especially when a full third of the earth's surface finds itself in the priviliged position of existing within Her Majesty's domain. But to each his own I suppose, may I also suggest a goodly quantity of General Appleshaw's native repellant, and perhaps a few tubs of Clungeborough's dysentry-begone?

Serious question, how do you have this kind of hilarious knowledge of old timey terminology? Read a bunch of Terry Pratchett as a kid? Or is there some sort of website you're plugging normal sentences into and it's producing this? It's loving hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Master Flumpwhistle, I must inquire about something. How did you come to meet Sir Geoffrey Molleston? This is of utmost importance.

• Locked thread