Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
give me a glass of the robert heinlein special, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

jazzyhattrick posted:

We don't carry any products made by the filthy Hun in this establishment sir, I would kindly ask that you take your custom elsewhere.

I'm p sure he was in the US Navy so he wasn't a hun.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

jazzyhattrick posted:

A hun that happens to speak english is still a hun. Measure his skull and you will surely find the pronounced brow of the mountebank and the temples of a criminal brute, in short you shall be measuring the skull of a german. One does not change one's race by moving to a different continent. I said good day sir!

But he did write Starship Troopers and Stranger in a Strange Land.

Also it's evening btw

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

jazzyhattrick posted:

CLEMSHORE! LUBRICANT!

Madam, if you would step into my phrenology nook I will be with you momentarily.

Sir this is nineteenth century London, any man who talks of "starships" is a lackbrain, a dipsomaniac or some combination of the two. And yes I include Jules so called Verne in those categories.

If it's nineteenth century London just like give me a few hundred bottles of your finest authentic absinthe. I have a shitload of pound sterling that some museums let me borrow.

• Locked thread