Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Mason Rudolph will be the best quarterback in this draft. Roquan Smith will go to the Titans. The Patriots will draft a player from Rutgers. One of these statements is true. Discuss.

E: I don't really give a gently caress, but I'm a weird guy and the general/mod consensus is against me, so, No spoilers.

Probably Magic fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Apr 27, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

i hope my team wins the draft

also :firstpost:

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

I for one cannot wait for Slick Rick Spielman to trade out of the first giving me a huge case of blue balls.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Is this the mock draft thread? I'm a Chiefs fan without a pick and I want to mock other teams' drafts.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I know whoever we draft will end up being wrong :coolfish:

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
The Bills have me squirting in fear atm. Time to get blackout drunk and hope Josh Allen doesn't visit me in my stupor.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

kiimo posted:

Is this the mock draft thread? I'm a Chiefs fan without a pick and I want to mock other teams' drafts.

Look at this Chiefs fan already bitching that KC isn't taking a quarterback in the first round for yet another year.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
LamJack #1!!!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Oh lord, Corso's wearing a Kiper head.

Afterbirth Aftermath
Aug 29, 2002
Finally, we can go from making fun of draftnicks for not knowing anything to making fun of the teams for making all the wrong decisions.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

https://twitter.com/__Hoss/status/989534307051036673?s=19

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I use to the phrase "the browns are on the clock" for needing to take a poo poo.

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Sound the marm alarm because the Browns are on the clock!!!

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration
Is there going to be a legal stream online, or am I going to have to resort to listening to this on my TuneIn Radio app?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Josh Allen is going to cry

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Silly Burrito posted:

Today is second Christmas.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Slow Graffiti posted:

Is there going to be a legal stream online, or am I going to have to resort to listening to this on my TuneIn Radio app?

There may be something on nfl.com, but do you have a way to turn to a Fox channel? It's using the NFL Network feed.

Slow Graffiti
Feb 1, 2003

Born of Frustration

Silly Burrito posted:

There may be something on nfl.com, but do you have a way to turn to a Fox channel? It's using the NFL Network feed.

I’m on St. Maarten. I use vpn and my Dad’s xfinity login to get most channels, but NFL and networks are in-home WiFi network only for some reason.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
https://twitter.com/CollegeGameDay/status/989613863887953920

:secsmug:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

That interview was painful. They're going to talk about this all day aren't they

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Twitter was a mistake, and is still my favorite social media platform online.

incompetent
Jun 4, 2013

the browns will really need those 10 minutes when the draft starts

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
How far is twitter going to be ahead of the commish announcing picks

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Miami used to top those players in the nfl/drafted lists :(

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp
I for one am excited for the Lions to disappoint me again.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
So are we gonna have another slapfight over people spoiling picks in this thread?

Do we no longer even care enough to argue about it?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Jim Tomsula’s Lifehack Of The Week!

“All this pre-draft hubbub is a bunch of malarkey. When I want to look at a player, and I mean REALLY look at him, I don’t do any of that Columbine stuff, okay? I don’t have him jump through hoops. I don’t make him swing on ropes. I don’t ask him if he’s into the girly business. That’s neither here nor there. When I wanna REALLY know about a player, this is what I do. I take him deep into the Appalachians, okay? Then, I have him strip naked, but not in the touch-touch way. Then, I hand him an empty canteen, a kitchen knife, a box of wet matches, and Oklahoma Dave’s ‘playbook’ of telephone pole symbols and rock carvings. Then, I tell that young man to meet me in Chicago. He’s got ONE WEEK. That’s it. If he meets me there, I know he’s gold. If he doesn’t, he might be dead, but I still feel like he’s been through an important test. I’ve been a jail a couple times.”

https://deadspin.com/god-help-me-im-addicted-to-the-nfls-brilliant-horseshi-1825564837

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Penguins.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Miami is going to draft Josh Allen.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

cant wait to get jakked up for billy 5 aces to trade down twice

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

The Glumslinger posted:

So are we gonna have another slapfight over people spoiling picks in this thread?

Don't.

Just don't.

It's easy enough to find spoilers all over the internet. We know how to. Just use this as the realtime reaction thread.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/buffbillsnews/status/989636301426130944

After the T. Pegs racism leaks I think we need to do something extra-stupid to cap this week

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Last year the lovely NFL app on PS4 livestreamed NFL Network's coverage of the draft, will they still do that this year? I just got rid of cable and my antenna won't pick up any of the local stations lol

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

This chick clearly has been talking to Hue

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Silly Burrito posted:

Don't.

Just don't.

It's easy enough to find spoilers all over the internet. We know how to. Just use this as the realtime reaction thread.

This.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

EugeneJ posted:

https://twitter.com/buffbillsnews/status/989636301426130944

After the T. Pegs racism leaks I think we need to do something extra-stupid to cap this week

Bills are desperate, news at 11

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

The Glumslinger posted:

I think general consensus, in day 1 threads at least, is no spoilers. We'll roll with that unless the thread feels different this year.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Eifert Posting posted:

Miami is going to draft Josh Allen.

gently caress you, your team is taking him #1 overall!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Athanatos posted:

I think general consensus, in day 1 threads at least, is no spoilers. We'll roll with that unless the thread feels different this year.

I'll add to the OP accordingly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
TBQH the Allen tweets only confirmed the need to trade up for the Bills

• Locked thread