Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Mad with power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
i thought about it but your only gbs posts on the first 2 pages of your post history are the fat people thread

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

i thought about it but your only gbs posts on the first 2 pages of your post history are the fat people thread

You have your own thread?

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

😮

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jose posted:

What’s wrong with that

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

:eyepop:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Why would Allegri leave Juve for Arsenal of all clubs

Dont see it

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
are juve going to buy a new keeper or are they seriously intending to stick with arsenal reject two-packs--a-day shezzers

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Eau de MacGowan posted:

are juve going to buy a new keeper or are they seriously intending to stick with arsenal reject two-packs--a-day shezzers

They're going to buy Arsenal reject 6-eggs-a-day Fabs.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Eau de MacGowan posted:

They are spending a decent amount of money to buy Perin from Genoa this summer, but Szczesny will definitely start off with the job.

Szczesny is good, I'm cool with him taking over.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Shezzers is actually really good, it's Arsenal who are bad.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Shrapnig posted:

Shezzers is actually really good, it's Arsenal who are bad.

He gave a pretty detailed interview where he basically explained he wasn’t learning anything from Arsenal’s goalkeeping coaches or while at Arsenal in general.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

blue footed boobie posted:

He gave a pretty detailed interview where he basically explained he wasn’t learning anything from Arsenal’s goalkeeping coaches or while at Arsenal in general.

Can you post this?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Eau de MacGowan posted:

He's massively improved since then. I've been watching most his games, and while he's still had some howlers at Roma, he's had a near stellar run at Juve. Definitely a keeper that can make game-winning saves now, and I actually wouldn't mind him taking over as Poland's number 1.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Bea Nanner posted:

Can you post this?

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...t-a8002836.html

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

This Pereira guy any good?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44186203

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Wenger’s legacy could be that he correctly identified all these talented kids but never coached them correctly.

Carl Jenkinson could be the next Gary Neville :allears:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Milan's sporting director Mirabelli said that Fellaini is definitely not returning to Manchester United, and wouldn't deny that Milan are trying to sign him.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

Milan's sporting director Mirabelli said that Fellaini is definitely not returning to Manchester United, and wouldn't deny that Milan are trying to sign him.

For fucks sake

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Please god let it be true!

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

newcastle still haven't signed martin dubravka probably because ashley has decided to save some money by waiting a few weeks to not pay his wages. watch someone else sign him as a result

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jose posted:

newcastle still haven't signed martin dubravka probably because ashley has decided to save some money by waiting a few weeks to not pay his wages. watch someone else sign him as a result

Was a favorite FM trick of mine. Never went wrong.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

julian assflange posted:

Was a favorite FM trick of mine. Never went wrong.

How does this work since the fixed fee was only in place while they were on loan?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Gigi Galli posted:

For fucks sake

lmao

West007
Apr 21, 2013

I like Dubravka because he is from Slovakia. We never have any good players in the prem (lol Skrtel). They should sign him.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i like him because he owns and is far better than our other keepers

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

It's looking like it's probably going to be Pellegrini as manager so we're almost definitely signing the shuffling corpse of Yaya Toure

daily mail are saying its happening

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Facundo Ferreyra is available on a free, best Newcastle signing in memory

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Marseille is inquiring after Mario Balotelli. I think that would be awesome, but Marseille's fans are generally pretty mental, especially compared to Nice, so he would probably be better-off somewhere more laid-back. He'd be a massive improvement over the team's current strikers, though.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Sky Italy reported that Buffon will have his medical with PSG on Wednesday

Also it sounds like Juve will wrap up a deal for Darmian soon. Juve are in need of fullbacks, so I believe it.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I can see it - PSG has Alphonse Areola from their youth ranks, but they never met a youth player they couldn't offload for someone approaching the tail end of their career. I know Buffon is still good, but PSG's transfer policy is poo poo.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
I wonder if Areola's nickname is Nip

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Matej Vydra to Swansea looks likely. Derby need to sell because they're falling foul of FFP rules, and it was potentially going to happen in January but they gambled on the promotion push instead.

Wonder if he wants to be manager while he's at it.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Cazorla has been released by Arsenal. RIP Santi you were really good and then your leg almost fell off.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
I was gonna say that Arsenal should just wait until Conte is fired, but then I realized a perfectionist who wants world class players is Kroenke's worst nightmare

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
David Ornstein says Arsenal are hiring Emery

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

the new rumor is that Chelsea's next manager is this man:

Pat Mustard
Mar 9, 2013

trem_two posted:

David Ornstein says Arsenal are hiring Emery

The Europa League is in the bag before next season.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Troy Queef posted:

the new rumor is that Chelsea's next manager is this man:

This has been rumoured for a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Jose posted:

This has been rumoured for a while

still I want to see how the nanny state that is May's Britain handles his need to smoke anywhere and anytime

• Locked thread