Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

the "is it future or is it past" guy from twin peaks except he's saying "is it yanny or is it laurel" alright that's all i got please like and share

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Trump kneeling on a floor of ash, black blood pours on his face. He screams: "make america great again"

CAN NOT PUKE
Nov 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
I have a whole note pad in my phone of memes I could drop whenever I wanted

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

It's a picture of a dog and and it's saying wow so good amazing wow etc and maybe it's an Asian dog breed of some kind?

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Statue of Liberty hides in a corner, weeping, from an angle you see Trump with drool dripping from his mouth, grinning. He says "make america great again". He has a huge erection.

Neat Machine
May 5, 2008

heh
a picture of a man bent over slightly and spreading his gaping rear end in a top hat wide open and there's no text anywhere

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Hillarry clinton is bent over in pain, while Trump looms over screaming MAAGA, mexico wears a sombrero and watches, weeping.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
A simpsons shitpost where it's that episode where the blind guy gets Santa's little helper and the cops find weed on him only with Homer's face after he ate the cheese slices and instead of weed its 64 slices of american cheese.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Trump squats over and shits on the American flag, while Ivanka claps wearing a princess costume and a tiara.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Trumpet boy but it’s yanny/laurel

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician
youth bulimia/anorexia clinic named teenage waifland

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
weed, but with weed

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i don't understand the yanny or laurel thing but burger king made a commercial about it and that made me feel old and scared

client
Aug 19, 2010

the honeycombs cereal creature and he's a hardcore zionist now

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Image macro of Cyrus from Trailer park boys saying "Monitor... always off."

Cockmaster
Feb 24, 2002
Image macro of Raphael from the 2010 "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" series, with his quote:

quote:

What are you, some kind of idiot?

No, wait, let me rephrase that: You're an idiot!

doverhog
May 31, 2013

An image of the globe, with Trump looming above it, choking a symbol of the republican party with one hand, and grabbing Ivanka by the crotch with the other.

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

client posted:

the honeycombs cereal creature and he's a hardcore zionist now

Actually good

qkkl
Jul 1, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The Virgin vs Chad meme but with J.D. Oppenheimer and Edward Teller.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Trump eating a massive cake made of suffering people, with a crown that says TV STAR. Obama is in the corner weeping while Bernie Sanders tries to console him while shooting murderous looks at the King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Some sort of animal, a giraffe, doing a poignant expression. Set on a two-color background, with the text "YOWZA! Guess you are the smartest person in the room".

It will be known as the Pisstake Giraffe.

Feel free to use the Pisstake Giraffe for your sick memes IIT (in ITT thread) :xd:

• Locked thread