Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Meeksha

i did it all for the nookie
Ask me how!
-freb dust
what do you get when you cross an owl with a bungee cord?

at best, the sharp pain of remorse. at worst, a lawsuit from PETA

-----

come on and slam and welcome to the jam

Thank you Heather Papps for the summer sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korean Boomhauer
i'm holding melons

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Dolly Parton bought up the Big M, Piggly Wiggly, and Harris Teeters grocery stores.

She's going to change the name to 'Dolly's' most likely...

Manifisto

Hugh Malone posted:

Dolly Parton bought up the Big M, Piggly Wiggly, and Harris Teeters grocery stores.

She's going to change the name to 'Dolly's' most likely...

that or "I'm not ashamed of my breasts, nor should I be, but that's irrelevant to what this store is about, and maybe by just stating it up front we can move past the tediously obvious comments, although I'm not holding my breath: the store"

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
lolol

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
hello dad.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
Chong: my dog ate my stash, man. I had to follow him around with a baggie for a week

Cheech: we're smoking dog poo poo, man?

Chong: no man, the vet was concerned about my dog's stomach and requested a stool sample, man.

Cheech: oh yeah, that's responsible of you, man.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
How many light bulbs does it take to light a room

Robot Made of Meat

An Irishman and a Pole walk into a bar. They order drinks. The barman serves . . . them, and . . they pay

Dammit!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Manifisto

Fredrik1 posted:

How many light bulbs does it take to light a room

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The next day the travelling salesman tells the farmer he's not shoving any fruit up his rear end or getting a shotgun wedding or anything crazy like that because his ding dong had got shot off in the war so it didn't happen, he didn't sleep with her, his daughter just has a healthy sexual appetite and he should just get over it and let her get out more and date after a visit with Planned Parenthood for the proper education and birth control and the prevention for the spread of STDs.

Then the salesman then figures out what was wrong with his car, starts it and then drives off. I don't think he sold anything to the farmer either, although he did pass a drunk guy on the side of the road with a handful of poo poo, which was presented to the passing salesman at the end of his outstretched arm as he yelled out, "HEY! LOOK WHAT I ALMOST STEPPED IN!"

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust

Splatmaster posted:

let her get out more and date after a visit with Planned Parenthood for the proper education and birth control and the prevention for the spread of STDs.

*hearty lol*

-----

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
why did the chicken cross the road?

as a concerned neighbor, i want to make sure i understand so that it doesn't happen again. chickens are not known for their intelligence and you, as a farmer, rely on them for your livelihood. if it's something in my yard, i would like to clean it up so to prevent your chickens from leaving their coop and crossing this busy road. please let me know if you find out... i don't want to be a pest, i just want to help out, buddy.

-----

Meeksha

Ask me how!
-freb dust
yo mama so stupid that i am encouraged to support any taxes that raise the quality of our public schools

yo mama so fat that i'm giving you this pamphlet on the health risks of obesity, the number of a respectable dietician, and this phone number for a support group. it's a hard road and i genuinely hope this helps.

yo mama so old that i'm impressed with how sharp she still is. her body may be aging but her mind is all there. that's great!!

-----

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
If you no so funny, you can get humor boosters injected into your funnybone, but the International Joke Commission is currently split as to if it's a medically valid procedure or cheating through joke juicing.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

kalel

I'm sitting at my desk, poring over complex diagrams and design documents. I put down my protractor and graphing calculator and rub my temples.

"sigh..."

Weeks of effort have yielded nothing but failure. I'm afraid I will never decipher the allure of this mysterious device. Longingly I pick up a picture of a clown and run my finger down the bulbous red aperture covering his nose.

"Reveal your secrets to me..."

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Your Momma so

Your momma so nice everyone hangs out at YOUR house and you have the coolest friends

Your momma so svelte and in such great shape other kid's mommas seek her out for health & fitness tips, which is also why yo momma so nice and you also have so many friends

Yo momma so good at raising kids you're one of the best people I've ever met and I'm glad I know you and you're my friend

Yo momma so pretty I have to avert my gaze (because she's so nice, you're my friend, and my own mother wouldn't want to lose your momma as a friend because I looked at her inappropriately so in the end she makes me be a better person)

Yo momma so smart she gets nominated for the Nobel out of habit (but since she's so humble she'd never accept it and is grateful for the nomination)

Yo momma always gets the biggest piece of chicken

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Duckbox

what's black and white and read all over?

i don't know. i have anomic aphasia as the result of a stroke and have forgotten many common words

Duckbox

how is a raven... like a writing desk?

They are both abstract things given meaning to us out of a human drive to categorize and classify the world around us. Our symbolic language with its generalized nouns reinforces an illusory vantage point of objectivity that defines things as "like" or "unlike" one another. Shared socialization allows us to communicate based on the symbol of the thing as opposed to the thing itself, but only to a certain degree. The truth is that what you call a "writing desk," I might call an "end table" and our experiences with "ravens" will vary based on the individual animals we have interacted with. According to Derrida...

not ready

Duckbox posted:

they both have inky quills.

Manifisto

that's so writing desk

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you

Duckbox posted:

Poe wrote on one

kalel

Me dipping a raven by the beak into an inkwell to pen my latest novel on my brand new writing desk

belinda_short

I have feet.

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Me dipping a raven by the beak into an inkwell to pen my latest novel on my brand new writing desk

Is it writing raven season again?

*trades lightbulbs for ink*

I have feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starman Super DX

This title text is surprisingly sturdy.
funny I’ve forgotten how to be

not really in the spirit of the thread, I just wanted to turn a phrase lol

Starman Super DX fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Jul 1, 2018

Tell me more!
btw ty Birdcon for the sweet spring sig