Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
The young disciple approaches the sage master. "Master," says the disciple, "I wish to learn the essence of humor, so I may heal the world with laughter." The sage master nods, opens a box to his side, and hands the disciple a large wad of something, wrapped in newspaper. The disciple takes the wad from his master and carefully unwraps it, revealing a coil of fake dog poop. The disciple looks down at the gag poop in his hands, and then looks back up at his master.

His master nods again, and tells the disciple to meditate on the poop and find the joke contained within it. The disciple takes the poop, assumes a meditative position, and focuses on the fake dog poop. He does this day and night, for weeks and months, through sun and rain. One year later, he returns to his master, kneeling quietly behind as his master casually drinks tea. Finally, he is addressed. "Tell me what you have learned, my child", the sage monster prompts.

The disciple apologetically tells his master that he meditated on the dog poop forever and a day, and yet it inspired nothing in him. "I fear," says the disciple with a hint of despair in his voice, "that I have learned nothing at all!". The master pours himself another cup of tea, takes a sip from it, and replies: "My child, your study was a success. You learned that poo poo isn't funny."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
any time I feel i've lost the funny, I walk down the soup aisle of my local grocery store and see how many cans have star wars (fight the power lowercase) characters on them. the stomach churning discomfort this induces reminds me to stop being so constipated.

----------------

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
If you no so funny, you can get humor boosters injected into your funnybone, but the International Joke Commission is currently split as to if it's a medically valid procedure or cheating through joke juicing.

----------------

• Locked thread