Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When did you first attempt the Self Suck?
Preteen
Teen
Young Adult
Old guy (30+)
I have never attempted the Self Suck OP
View Results

• Locked thread
Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
known as the powerful self suck technique it is a move that many have tried and almost all fail.

when did you first attempt the self suck? lonely teenage years? after the first time you got a blow job from some desperate woman? after a particularly bad day in the office when you realized that this was all you had to look forward to?

post about the first tiem you attempted the self suck?

Also this should be a given but people who perform this technique with the aid of rib removal surgery are excluded from this thread, there is no honor in their practice of the self suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
marilyn manson inspired me so probably when i was like 8. thanks op.

I Dig Gardening
Jan 13, 2004

I cant tonight, babe. Im going online.
I could do it when I was 15 and a stick but that ship has long Long sailed

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Do or do not. There is no try.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
When did you first try? You can't ask without giving your story first.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i was born with my dick in my mouth and have never removed it, so there's no "try"

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
we call that the mmmorphball

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

its all nice on rice posted:

When did you first try? You can't ask without giving your story first.

preteen saw an SNL skit with will ferrell doing it in a yoga class and wanted to see what the big deal was but i couldnt do it not flexable enough ):

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I don't even know how the "rib" urban legend got started because the lower ribs are not in the way and you can easily check by bending forward

it's like those rumors swirling that I had my butt reduced so I could do the splits. sure my butt was just too meaty and firm, gettin in the way of my flexible thighs, gently caress of

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
self... suck....Ohhh.

Like five minutes from now, op

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sometimes I have realistic dreams abotu it OP. I wake up and try it and realize I can't even get close!

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Nooner posted:

preteen saw an SNL skit with will ferrell doing it in a yoga class and wanted to see what the big deal was but i couldnt do it not flexable enough ):

I was a young teen/preteen in the shower and thought "worth a shot."

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Always wondered if it's even worth it. Your tongue ends up on the wrong side.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

its all nice on rice posted:

I was a young teen/preteen in the shower and thought "worth a shot."
classic rookie mistake

you turn your head upside-down in the shower and water goes up your nose

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Who said there was ever a time when I didn't. :smug:

Caufman
May 7, 2007
I've tried many times, can't remember the first, but eventually I discovered how much easier it is to suck another person's penis.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Caufman posted:

I've tried many times, can't remember the first, but eventually I discovered how much easier it is to suck another person's penis.

what are you doing later

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
It was sometime during the Gulf War, op.

Devils Affricate posted:

Always wondered if it's even worth it. Your tongue ends up on the wrong side.

Actually if you rotate your pelvis 180 degrees and bend backwards, it ends up on the right side!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Mnoba posted:

what are you doing later

Succing

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I never really thought about it, will be back with a trip report soon

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
Trip report: I have a tiny weenus and a tiny neck

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
every morning i wake up & self slam

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

I had a boyfriend who could do it. If you aren't naturally flexible or an alcoholic I wouldn't recommend you attempt it without serious deep stretches because you could really hurt yourself.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Vato posted:

I had a boyfriend who could do it. If you aren't naturally flexible or an alcoholic I wouldn't recommend you attempt it without serious deep stretches because you could really hurt yourself.

You could also really suck yourself tho

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Just tried but my cyber metal fused spine will not bend that way.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
i think i was like ten or eleven, it was right after i watched clerks for the first time i think

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
was able to flick my tongue like a snake across my peentip a few times and felt very little satisfaction :/

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EV-Rgr9HIg

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I had one of those fleshlight-before-fleshlight things that was like a rubber mouth with a long cylinder to thrust your shaft inside, and I didn't realize until years later that I could have probably held it in my mouth and used it to kind-of-suck myself

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Devils Affricate posted:

You could also really suck yourself tho

Well, like they say -- you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't suck your own dick without limbering up.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
I had a rib removed so I could better suck some guys dick.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Communist Toast posted:

I had a rib removed so I could better suck some guys dick.

You've been lied to.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

like a week after discovering masturbation

Captain Candiru
Nov 9, 2006

These hips don't lye
Needs a follow up poll about when the first time they jerked off onto their own faces.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

Whose got tips and tricks can’t quite figure it out?

Escape Addict
Jan 25, 2012

YOSPOS
Nightcrawler is said to be the most flexible character in Marvel comics, not counting Reed Richards, and given how alienated he felt due to looking weird, it's a safe bet that Nightcrawler self sucked all the time, probably still does.

One of Nightcrawler's powers that doesn't get talked about often (besides self sucking) is his ability to blend into shadows. Apparently, his connection to his teleportation dimension makes light behave differently on him in low-light conditions.

Nightcrawler could be self sucking in any reasonably sized dark shadow in your room. He could be teleporting between different shadowed alcoves, self sucking all the while, and you'd never know, except for the loud sucking noises and the exploding sounds and the noxious sulfur smoke.

Reed Richards, an awkward nerd, no doubt self sucks all the time. It's entirely possible Spider-Man does too. Doctor Strange might also, but using portals.

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
At the pulse nightclub a little while back. There is some video of it circulating online.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

and let all that hot yoga go to waste :smug:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Bet if you freeze your mouth with that lidocaine poo poo dentists give you, it'll be just like a real person! Stranger sucky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Lot of loving liars on this here forum

• Locked thread