Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer

Wengy posted:

Hell yeah

It’s what we do second best (Germans are still world champs of bureaucracy)

Please
Have any of you ever tried to get anything done in any ex-USSR country?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Gigi Galli posted:

Yeah I wondered about that actually; Switzerland and Albania would've lost a lot of players. I think a few Albanians switched, I'm not sure.

Bernard Berisha chose to play for Kosovo
The hilarious part is that he plays for Russian shithouse clubs, so he's registered everywhere as an Albanian and he crosses the Russian border as an Albanian citizen

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer
What does it say?

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

Grimey Drawer

oliwan posted:

Apparently Switzerland are thinking about not letting players with dual nationalities play for the national team anymore? lmao

This is awful but also hilarious

• Locked thread