Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

mackintosh posted:

That's a pretty weak arse Poland story tbh.

He also says kurwa for everythong so a TRUE Pole

And Canada is awful at football
Like worse than Scotland tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stab
Feb 12, 2003

stab posted:

He also says kurwa for everything so a TRUE Pole

And Canada is awful at football
Like worse than Scotland tier

Holy poo poo triple phone post

stab
Feb 12, 2003

Double posting to remind you that nobody can speak Polish not even people from Poland

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Twenty-five dollars and a six pack to my name
Gloating's not really that high on our agenda. Complaining about everything and intense hating on other Poles, that's :poland: 101

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Terminally Bored posted:

Canada plays football??

Sorta but they only have 3 downs and the field is a mile wide and the quarterbacks are all NFL rejects

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

CFL is entertaining because everyone is poo poo and the names are weird

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Oh you meant rugby for obese people. No the other kind

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Terminally Bored posted:

Oh you meant rugby for obese people. No the other kind

Bad post

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Terminally Bored posted:

Canada plays football??

they call it hockey

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I haven't seen a CFL game since 1992. I remember there was a team called Toronto Argonauts and they had some guy with number 25 (maybe) that was good, so I took that number for my volleyball middle school team. That's my Canada story. And now, would you kindly get the gently caress out of the Poland thread.

Wypierdalać.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Naprzód Polsko!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4FaJjtoO1c

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

African AIDS cum posted:

Sorta but they only have 3 downs and the field is a mile wide and the quarterbacks are all NFL rejects

it's nice to see they have a good stance on players with mental conditions, also ones with downs haha

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

mackintosh posted:

Naprzód Polsko!

Byłoby fajnie gdybyśmy wygrali, ale boję się że zbierzemy ostre wciry. Wszyscy teoretycznie słabsi strasznie gniotą tych teoretycznie mocnych w tym roku. Nawet wczoraj Anglia ledwo z Tunezją poradziła. Plus Mane jest ostatnio w strasznym gazie i Pazdan będzie się musiał nauczyć biegać, a w sezonie było u niego z tym średnio.

Translation: the age of Polish football hegemony is upon us.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

also what the gently caress is this

did they seriously put a CSGO player as a match commentator? Is this some kind of a campaign to make Szpakowski a better choice?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Terminally Bored posted:

Byłoby fajnie gdybyśmy wygrali, ale boję się że zbierzemy ostre wciry. Wszyscy teoretycznie słabsi strasznie gniotą tych teoretycznie mocnych w tym roku. Nawet wczoraj Anglia ledwo z Tunezją poradziła. Plus Mane jest ostatnio w strasznym gazie i Pazdan będzie się musiał nauczyć biegać, a w sezonie było u niego z tym średnio.

Translation: the age of Polish football hegemony is upon us.

Patrząc na to jak Pazdan grał w tym roku w Legii, to aż dziw, że Staruch nie potraktował go tak jak kiedyś Rzeźniczaka. Pożyjemy, zobaczymy, osobiście nie chce mi się na nich wszystkich patrzeć, podobnie jak na Legię. Idę dziś na rower, może zdążę wrócić, może nie.

Translation: Kurwa

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
youtube keeps recommending these to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzyW4e1DX7I

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Poland more like poorland, right

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Terminally Bored posted:

also what the gently caress is this

did they seriously put a CSGO player as a match commentator? Is this some kind of a campaign to make Szpakowski a better choice?

Izak is honestly better than most of the TVP commentating team...

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

dex_sda posted:

Izak is honestly better than most of the TVP commentating team...

Update: him and Iwanski actually make a not-painful commentating team. They're not afraid to call out Poland for being poo poo and know what they're talking about.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

I'll have to tune in to their stream then. Iwański's always at least ok. He can pronounce the names at least.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
e: wrong thread, whoops

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Terminally Bored posted:

I'll have to tune in to their stream then. Iwański's always at least ok. He can pronounce the names at least.

Yes. I said he's a natural handball not football commentator, but he's better than Szpakowski and anyone else. Izak actually knows the names too, surprising for a CS commentator.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

We are poo poo.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Complete shambles. There was no midfield at all. Lewandowski had like four touches total which was pretty much a given but Milik didn't do much either.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I'm going to apologize to mackintosh because I consistently say that Milik and Lewa are good, and they are for their club teams, but they looked loving lost out there today. Spineless.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
No need for apologies. They do alright for their clubs - although Lewandowski's form is clearly on the decline. Playing for the national team is a whole different ball game however. The pressure is immense. There are literally 36 milion people breathing down their necks. Zieliński clearly can't take it, he falls apart every time he puts on the jersey. As for Milik, everyone hates him, I'm sure he's not indifferent to critique and lacks confidence.

merry_trootsmas
Apr 10, 2018
Co jest z tymi komentatorami? Na tym meczu Anglia-Panama w ogóle nazwisk nie wymieniali, tylko gadali o spacerach na molo, słodkich pączkach, i jakieś dziwne onomatopeje.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Najlepsze, że Strejlau dostał za to pieniądze. Ten drugi też niezły, miał problemy z nazwiskiem Southgate z jakiegoś powodu.

Dziś włączę stream z Iwańskim. Nie widzę za bardzo naszej wygranej jeśli znów będą eksperymenty z ustawieniem.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Pazdan rozgrywa, wow. Gratulacje dla selekcjonera, co to za ustawienie, 3-6-1?

I mean, kurwa.

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
On a scale from 1 kurwa to 10 kurwa, how kurwa is the current situation?

Anne Frank Funk
Nov 4, 2008

:tipshat:

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Alexeythegreat posted:

On a scale from 1 kurwa to 10 kurwa, how kurwa is the current situation?

Mechafunkzilla posted:

imagine living in poland, lmao

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
I thought the strategy of playing 80 friendlies against Moldova, Andorra and Luxembourg to get seeded would have been good but instead it was bad. RIP lads.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Gigi Galli posted:

I thought the strategy of playing 80 friendlies against Moldova, Andorra and Luxembourg to get seeded would have been good but instead it was bad. RIP lads.
I don't know if it's the strategy that was bad.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Fabianski wouldn't have let in any of those goals hth

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

sassassin posted:

Fabianski wouldn't have let in any of those goals hth

This is true.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/the_ironsheik/status/1010971693563588608?s=09

merry_trootsmas
Apr 10, 2018
Przed meczem poszedłem spać bo nie mogłem wytrzymać emocji, zamiast tego chciałem zobaczyć końcowy wynik a potem te, highlighlty, co nie.

Wstałem pełen optymizmu z myślą, że chociaż zremisujemy - bo i tak według mnie ta grupa jest taka mało prestiżowa i Senegal+Japonia zapracowali więcej i zasługują na wyjście. A taki remis z Kolumbią byłby dla nich świetny.

Jezu. Czy ktoś widział moją narodową dumę? Dam 2 złote za znalezienie, a potem dokopie jej póki leży na ziemi i płacze.

Terminally Bored
Oct 31, 2011

Not only are we out, we played maybe the worst football in the whole tournament. Maybe the Saudis were worse, we scored once at least.

merry_trootsmas posted:

Przed meczem poszedłem spać bo nie mogłem wytrzymać emocji, zamiast tego chciałem zobaczyć końcowy wynik a potem te, highlighlty, co nie.

Wstałem pełen optymizmu z myślą, że chociaż zremisujemy - bo i tak według mnie ta grupa jest taka mało prestiżowa i Senegal+Japonia zapracowali więcej i zasługują na wyjście. A taki remis z Kolumbią byłby dla nich świetny.

Jezu. Czy ktoś widział moją narodową dumę? Dam 2 złote za znalezienie, a potem dokopie jej póki leży na ziemi i płacze.

Właśnie sporo osób pisało i mówiło pierdoły, że to taka łatwa grupa, ale kto tu był tak naprawdę do bicia? Praktycznie wszyscy się dobrze pokazali poza nami.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Czy nikt w tym kraju nie ogląda naszej wspaniałej Ekstraklapy i naszych miszczów w ich zagranicznych klubach? Przecież to wszystko było do przewidzenia. Przypominam, że trenerem tej kadry jest Nawałka, facet który nie potrafił ograć Legii. A tak swoją drogą, to widać było zupełny brak zaangażowania niektórych zawodników. To nie te czasy, gdy gryźli murawę za Polskę. Odnoszę wrażenie, że dla większości to jakiś smutny obowiązek, który trzeba odwalić.

• Locked thread