Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I saw the weirdest thing today outside an abortion clinic. A young woman was standing on the sidewalk with a box of cinnamon toast crunch in one hand and a 2 litre jug of skim milk in the other. She would raise the box of cinnamon toast to her mouth and allow some to fall in. She would then take a gulp of skim milk and chew and swallow it. She alternated cereal milk, cereal milk in this fashion until i got a green light and continued on our way. Pretty smart. Breakfast on the go. At 4 pm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Banana without taking a single bite.

Whole.

:pervert:

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Dat hunger after the anesthesia wears off

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

pineapple & ketchup pizza and you have to eat it with a spoon and you're not allowed to cut chunks off from the slice with the spoon.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Butt chugging a jar of mayo

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Doctor Dogballs posted:

pineapple & ketchup pizza and you have to eat it with a spoon and you're not allowed to cut chunks off from the slice with the spoon.

This sounds like it would taste like tin foil.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

pizza on a bagel but you only have a very short, very specific timeframe in which you may eat it

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I always eat my soup with chopsticks as it makes me learn patience

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
Whenever I eat a banana I always use my teeth to tear pieces of the banana off rather than biting all the way through, when you bite through you leave big wet shiny teeth marks BUT when you tear you are left with a pleasant dull matte finish. Much better.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Doctor Dogballs posted:

This sounds impractical

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

dudeness posted:

Whenever I eat a banana I always use my teeth to tear pieces of the banana off rather than biting all the way through, when you bite through you leave big wet shiny teeth marks BUT when you tear you are left with a pleasant dull matte finish. Much better.

Keep going I'm almost there

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
loading up a bunch of syrup drenched pancakes into skeet-shooting trap, then just blasting yourself in the face with them

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Peetown Manning posted:

loading up a bunch of syrup drenched pancakes into skeet-shooting trap, then just blasting yourself in the face with them

Thats...

a fuckin good idea

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Literally A Person posted:

Whole.

:vince:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
bowl of rice grain by grain with chopsticks

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Ice cream on a bus, without even trying to hide it.

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Bobbing for croutons

hevnz 2 murgatroyd
Apr 13, 2018

by Smythe

Peetown Manning posted:

I’ve always liked the idea of little steak bites or popcorn shrimp shot out of a t-shirt cannon and you try to run them down and make sick diving catches with your mouth.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope

Whole.

Putting things up your butt doesn't count as eating

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AKA Pseudonym posted:

Putting things up your butt doesn't count as eating

It does if it don't come out.

:colbert:

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Fries piled high

Also coke.... In the bottle

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

four meatballs on the edge of a cliff.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
That’s how doggies eat. :dogbutton:

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

suck ramen through a straw

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Whole.

A/S/L?

*I put on my robe and my wizard hat*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Eating 'za crust first.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
a hot dog but in reverse

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

like a cigarette should posted:

a hot dog but in reverse

Start in the middle and fold the hotdog into a perfect horizontal circle in you’re mouth. :munch:

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

BONE DOG posted:

I saw the weirdest thing today outside an abortion clinic. A young woman was standing on the sidewalk with a box of cinnamon toast crunch in one hand and a 2 litre jug of skim milk in the other. She would raise the box of cinnamon toast to her mouth and allow some to fall in. She would then take a gulp of skim milk and chew and swallow it. She alternated cereal milk, cereal milk in this fashion until i got a green light and continued on our way. Pretty smart. Breakfast on the go. At 4 pm.

This is not a role model, OP. Do not emulate this person.

Woden
May 6, 2006
Salad with chopsticks is a pro move, so much easier than with a fork.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxB-H6f3crY

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Using chopsticks for chips or any other bagged snacks is an extremely pro move. You never have to reach your hand in and get them all greasy.

thomawesome
Jul 19, 2009
Eating popcorn with a spoon

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Candy bar with a knife and fork :jerry:

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
:nws: :stare: google "efukt milk and cereal" :stare: :nws:

or, better yet, don't

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
I've always wanted to buy and consume one of those giant plastic barrels of cheese puffs.

...however, the resulting cheese powder residue on my fingers would be off putting.

Besides chopsticks, are there any other ways to eat them?

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

thomawesome posted:

Eating popcorn with a spoon

lapping up popcorn with my tongue

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

cutting up my oven pizza with scissors

Beefeater
May 17, 2003

I'm hungry.
Hair Elf
I'm surprised there aren't more "I shove my breakfast bagel directly up my rear end" posts. GBS getting classier by the day.

Vegetable posted:

Using chopsticks for chips or any other bagged snacks is an extremely pro move. You never have to reach your hand in and get them all greasy.

This is actually pretty genius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

putting raspberries on my fingers and making them sing It's the Hard Knock Life

• Locked thread